Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
Computer is making a noise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
Yeah it's coming through your posts loL!

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!
please describe the noise, op

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
It kind of sounds like fart noises... but that could be me as ive just shat my pants, Lol

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
install linux that will solve your problem

Egan Yardley
Jun 11, 2010

you should get a fanless cpu cooler. like a heatsink with copper heatpipes. so that way ur computer is quiet and also when you're really jonesing for some rock you can scrap that fucker

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
Anyone else ever dropped a fat stinker at your overpaid IT job? Anyone have social problems due to your severe psoriasis and chronic IBS? Tell us about it.

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
Computer making another noise now

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
looks like brown noise

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

:wotwot:
letting out a post-lentil soup and egg salad sandwich bomb as i type

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

there is ZERO chance that my coworkers aint smelling this

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

theyre not saying anything tho

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
can you describe the ruckus sir

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

black man 3 posted:

It kind of sounds like fart noises... but that could be me as ive just shat my pants, Lol

One time when I was a teen, my mom gave me a spoonful of some weird bean-like things. She said "Here, eat this", so I did. After I swallowed it, she said "It's good for you. It makes you have diarrhea." and I was like wtf, why u do this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evacuate meatspace
Jun 26, 2014

there is a monster at
the end of this thread

rotor posted:

can you describe the ruckus sir

http://splicetube.com/fuckyou.html?v=4X7BP4JFRIo&ts=11

• Locked thread