Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird

by zen death robot
you can put the radio between stations a little if you prefer a more organic sound

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Blub Blub Song - Justin Bieber: http://youtu.be/2J-bbFSqJrs

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

what's going on with that...radio?

weird

by zen death robot

Hugh Malone posted:

Blub Blub Song - Justin Bieber: http://youtu.be/2J-bbFSqJrs

please do not post around me

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Piso Mojado

MasterCard posted:

you can put the radio between stations a little if you prefer a more organic sound

I only allow my children to listen to certified organic radio because I'm a better parent than you.

Diqnol

I did this and pretended I was Daft Punk making a new single and it actually made me more depressed.

weird

by zen death robot
i always wanted to learn french but it was too hard. now i just put the radio halfway between an english and a french station, and even tho i just pay attention to the english i absorb the french subconsciously

----------------

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

MasterCard posted:

please do not post around me

you were a jerk for no reason.

plup

bog pixie

MasterCard posted:

i always wanted to learn french but it was too hard. now i just put the radio halfway between an english and a french station, and even tho i just pay attention to the english i absorb the french subconsciously

bacalou

let mom sleep

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
radio... makes u think.

slam dunk

on fire
what even is a radio anyways? right?

weird

by zen death robot

Hugh Malone posted:

you were a jerk for no reason.

plup

actually the reason.... is that you're really terrible....

----------------

Crap

byob is for flame wars

scrub lover is good

Ace of Baes
im going to make my kids listen to NPR and conservative talk radio at the same time, so they can make up their own minds

----------------

weird

by zen death robot
they design gas stations to make your radio not work on purpose so that you aren't tempted to leave the car running just for pumping tunes

----------------

cuntman.net

they say listening to classical music makes you smarter so i set the radio between two classic music channels so it makes me twice as smart

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

MasterCard posted:

actually the reason.... is that you're really terrible....

My definition of terrible is being a jerk to somebody you've never interacted with before, blub.

cuntman.net

also i voted this thread 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
plop

• Locked thread