Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I love computers so much that I know how to spell computer from memory - I can even make the letters capital or regular in any combination and still be able to finish spelling it correctly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

cum putter

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

This is absolutely the last thing I wanted to see today

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

G-A-S that spells gas and I didn't even have to look it up

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

no they will not posted:

me reading your poasts

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

are there any special memory techniques that help with remembering how to spell computer? I usually carry around a piece of paper with it written on but the paper won't last forever so I think now's the time to learn while I'm still young.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Cumt posted:

are there any special memory techniques that help with remembering how to spell computer? I usually carry around a piece of paper with it written on but the paper won't last forever so I think now's the time to learn while I'm still young.

keep this thread bookmarked

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

I love computers so much that I married one. our love is sanctioned by the state and by God.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

beat that, OP.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
man I bet you cant even put in a cd-rom disc

pram
Jun 10, 2001

no they will not posted:

I love computers so much that I know how to spell computer from memory - I can even make the letters capital or regular in any combination and still be able to finish spelling it correctly.

CamH
Apr 11, 2008

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
Sorry, OP, but in YOSPOS we do not hold with spelling words correctly. Now, if you were to try a "c-o-n-p-u-t-e-r", or maybe a "c-o-m-p-u-n-e-r", maybe you'd be getting somewhere - but I think it's fairly clear at this point that you just don't grok the zeitgeist here.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple on pizzadog derangement syndrome

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

triple sulk posted:

G-A-S that spells gas and I didn't even have to look it up

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

no they will not posted:

my thoughts on this awful thread

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
can anyone see if OP's claim checks out? just making sure we are not getting trolled

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
I checked the dictionary and the spelling is correct. It's right next to the entry for gullible. See for yourself!

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
i knew that, just checking if you did :smugmrgw:

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

no they will not posted:

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

No they will not