Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
I will veto the poo poo out of any bullshit you fuckers try to throw down. Suck it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Share and contribute. Sounds pretty basic... rriiigggghhhtttt guys?

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
HOLY poo poo I'm gonna go pass out now. So much middle class.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
YES! A challenge is issued!

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
I really feel like this is the "Don't need to worry about getting elected again" speech.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Turrists! STANDING OVATION!

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

spoon0042 posted:

pope namedrop is worth a drink, right?

I just drank. so sure.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Hit the undo button on Ebola.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
loving climate change hitting close to home. Can't loving snowboard. Raining at 44 degrees on a fuckin mountain.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Ey guys. Muslims aren't all dicks, OK?

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Callin out gitmo!

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Teen Pregnancy bad. We all agree right? OK its lower.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
IM NOT RESPONDING TO HIM. I DONT TALK TO BLACK PEOPLE

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
I bet she plowed alot of fields

(Obama said middle class so many times)

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
What the heck is she talking about with bread bags on feet? She's a really bad public speaker.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
GOOD AMERICAN JOBS ... that gently caress people so hard their assholes bleed.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
She's seriously the annoying middle American who goes to another country and instead of trying to speak in the local language - just talks louder and slower.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Sawant is on!

(She's srsly adorable irl. She gets coffee at the same place as me ) She sounds like she has a wicked cold.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
The free markets provides tents and card board boxes for anyone making less than 40 grand a year in Seattle, alright?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Jindal's is still my favorite today, as someone who lives with 2 major volcanoes to my north and south. One of them being the least monitored major (pretty recently active as well, 150 years ago or so) volcano in the US because the USGS just can't get the dollars get get proper monitoring equipment in. His old "lol volcano monitoring" basically shut down CA, OR, WA, AK, and HI to him in one sentence.

• Locked thread