Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!
did he just drop a " 'Mericans!" in the speech?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

“I will take no excuses America. In 2015, we can reboot Living Single, we can give Kevin Hart a network sitcom. Yes we can. YES WE CAN.”

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Shear Modulus posted:

are we still pretending that we are beating ISIS?

well, that battalion of Kurdish women is kicking rear end and taking names, at least.

Shame its a lot bigger than one unit's actions

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

I'm late to the party, I assume people already pointed out Boehner is darker than Obama right?

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

"We must no longer look with envy at foreign cyclopean ruins! We need our own blasphemous incomprehensible monuments!"

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

“Looking to the future instead of the past, we are very skeptical about this Batman-Superman movie.”

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Man, Boehner really is whipped if he won't even clap for "American can do great things!"

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

drat that's aburn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

LookingGodIntheEye posted:

Why don't they outsource to some shady henchmen of former dictators or something? They'd be just as humane as Blackwater.

They do. That's where KBR and a lot of the others get their mercenaries from.

• Locked thread