Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

vyst posted:

I love Obama trying to take credit for lower gas prices. As if it's not a supply and demand issue across the world.

Where's that cartoon that explains folks think the Pres has a GAS and ECONOMY lever he pulls all day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
I really hope that Boehnor is darker than Obama next year.

Did I just hear someone say 'no they didn't during the childcare in war anecdote?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
:siren: Is he talking childcare.... Or FEMA Reeducation Obamacentration Camps?!? :siren:

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Holy poo poo that row of nonplussed whitefolks :allears:

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Fun fact, California's Higher Education Master plan pegged Community Colleges at 0 cost.

Then we decided to systematically defund the thing and now its like $50 a unit.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Itshappening.gif

:getin:

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
:siren: Senator Joni 'Dead Eyes' speaks about dysfunction in Washing...Washington. Works her biscuit every morning :siren:

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
This new model of reptilian synthoid has some major eye tracking problems they need to iron out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

FAUXTON posted:

Them ain't real america anyways.
I have fond memories watching the clock tick down as Not Real Americafornia approached its cut off period for votes, then seeing it go blue and the POTUS race being called a nanosecond afterwards.

poo poo got real that moment, sho nuff.

• Locked thread