Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Joementum posted:

Of the two future Presidents watching LBJ's final State of the Union address, one seems concerned, the other bored.

I think Ike was less unconcerned with policy at the time and more worn out by a broken heart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Venom Snake posted:

I love how America has been brain washed so bad to regard free stuff as being bad.

Well, its not that the "free stuff" is bad inasmuch as the free stuff has a middle-income trap and doesn't assist those struggling with double or triple national mean incomes.

Why won't Obama help the 80 to 95%?

Zeitgueist posted:

It's amazing that we've managed to dog-whistle the phrase "free stuff" so that the readers get that he's referencing lazy browns squandering ill-gotten government benefits.

I tried to discuss programs available to assist for home payments with my father. He values his 900 FICO score more than the hit he'd take through a HARP.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Chokes McGee posted:

I am at poker with a bunch of literally open racist assholes and I can't watch C-Span :smith:

Poll them on who they expect to be the next President, and why.

Then call C-Span with their answers.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Look at this metrics-focused guy, 100,000 highschool graduates from poo poo programs ain't wotth 10,000 graduates from quality

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
ahahaha who are those 16 republicans who stood or clapped

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

kelvron posted:

exactly, he's not counting chicago's schools

:colbert: We bus those individuals to Indiana

Also drat YOU OBAMA, you're moving to NYC after your term and you're putting your library there you copperhead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

evilweasel posted:

You know, this is the first Obama speech where I feel like he finally has swagger, what odd timing.

Its 'cause he feels liberated.

Beware, America: This is what Black Liberation sounds like

• Locked thread