Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Looks kinda like they are giving Lupin a long-term love interest other than Fujiko, though I kind of doubt the marriage scene is as it appears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Astro Nut posted:

Since it looks like the series is set in Italy (possibly trying to do the movie standard of finding some ancient, culturally specific artefact, but spread the search some more), she's probably a local that Lupin takes interest in because of her connection to whatever he's after. Wedding is almost certainly gonna be a scheme followed by a dramatic and/or comedic escape.

Oh, it isn't like Lupin would be all that interested in some random girl. She is definitely gonna be related to his profession in some way. But hey, why not have a real love interest for a season? I always got the impression that Lupin was more about chasing after Fujiko than the woman herself. That whole deal is fun, but it is never gonna go anywhere.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
yessssssss

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Zenigata might be really bad at actually catching Lupin, but he is amazing at tracking him down and interfering with his plans. Of course, if you look at it another way that is because most episodes need a zenigata subplot for padding so the tracking thing is just an excuse for his presence.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Am I the only one who finds it vaguely amusing that they made a season of Lupin that takes place in Italy and was aired first in Italy solely because of how popular it is there?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
I'm only a few episodes into this season, but I still like fujiko mine better.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Fujiko Mine is awesome, but I really wouldn't suggest it for someone just getting into Lupin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
:can:

well, for starters there is a woman called fujiko mine and jigen daisuke's gravestone. those are the other two most recent entries, and they are both very good.

• Locked thread