Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

Mine Fujiko is the best Lupin series actually. You can tell right from the start when Fujiko is naked in the opening song, and it just gets better from there

The first series has that episode where they punk zenigata by filling a shopping mall with people in lupin masks and it's crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Also that one where they own the time traveller

Green jacket lupin is cool.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

It has many great episodes, but it doesn't have as much naked fujiko. Overall, I'd give it a 4.5/5 and the fujiko series a 5/5, for that reason

Im gonna watch it

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Jimbot posted:

I came to ask about this. As a person who knows nothing about Lupin except I hear the series can wildly differ in tone, which ones were usually regarded as the most fun or must-watch? I plan on watching the first series just all the way through because it's only 13 episodes but the second and third series have a ton of episodes.

1 is a bit darker but still super silly, you can watch all of them but people generally like 2nd lupin the best.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Heres why you should watch the first though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQI2_4oUjsg

• Locked thread