Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Here's me saying that all the naked Fujiko's are really good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Fujiko Mine is one of the best animes of all time

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
It was hosed up in Mine Fujiko that Zenigata tapped it before Lupin even had a chance

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I'm a font of good thread names man

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
A series focused on Zenigata's Captain Ahab style quest for justice would be good as hell

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
If they did a show with the pervert Goemon from Mine Fujiko who still tried to stay true to his samurai code it would be really funny and good

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Freakazoid_ posted:

More like amazing! Although I bet she did that to get out of jail or something, which would fit her character.

Sounds like I need to pick this series up again.

She did but then it turned out that Officer Zenigata lied to get the pussy and made her do some other stuff too, so basically Officer Zenigata did a big own on her

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
you should watch Seijun Suzuki's other movies instead of Gold of Babylon, even though they aren't Lupin. But I like the Gold of Babylon ok

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
He made Branded To Kill which is my favorite movie ever

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Mine Fujiko is the best Lupin series actually. You can tell right from the start when Fujiko is naked in the opening song, and it just gets better from there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Sharkopath posted:

The first series has that episode where they punk zenigata by filling a shopping mall with people in lupin masks and it's crazy

It has many great episodes, but it doesn't have as much naked fujiko. Overall, I'd give it a 4.5/5 and the fujiko series a 5/5, for that reason

• Locked thread