Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Next-Jin Engine
Dec 7, 2013

Sakurazuka posted:

Jigen's Gravestone also ties in directly with Secret of Mamo which is like my second favourite Lupin III thing ever. Maybe equal second with 'The Woman Called Fujiko Mine'.

I never thought I'd see the day when Lupin raises an Avenger-tier stinger in its pre-and-post credits sequences.

Also, Beef Waifu or anyone else, if you want to skim the Lupin TV series, this site has some good recommendations regarding the ones with the best animation staffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Next-Jin Engine
Dec 7, 2013
Red vs. Green For The One Scene. 1:07:45.

Also, I've heard Bye Bye, Liberty is probably the closest in quality to the TV series, also being the first of the TV specials made.

Here's a neat, unfinished pilot for anyone who hasn't seen it yet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqriwWB_qwI

• Locked thread