Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
That would be very excellent poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

echinopsis posted:

imagine if people bought in delicious sausage instead of baking

hr has specifically told me to stop offering my delicious sausage to coworkers

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW

infernal machines posted:

hr has specifically told me to stop offering my delicious sausage to coworkers

Lol, I get it. IOt's about sex

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

lol

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I'm sorry dudes I didn't mean to dere ail the thread and Keebler people love your bread don't let my issues give you insecurities please

I know it's my own problem to deal with. right now I am in a state of self control so I could deal with it but I go through periods when I can't say no to anything and people bringing in baking is just bad for me/ that's my problem not theirs. we see the love you intend. thankyou

Police Academy III
Nov 4, 2011
Alpha time: used to sit down during standup meetings until we stopped trying to have standup meetings again

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

Police Academy III posted:

Alpha time: used to sit down during standup meetings until we stopped trying to have standup meetings again

thats more of a passive aggressiveness bitch move imho

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
EVeryone trying to get poo poo done by standing up and heres this one little bitch taking a seat on the job..... wat a little bitch

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

how long do ppl speak for in a standing meeting

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

echinopsis posted:

I'm sorry dudes I didn't mean to dere ail the thread and Keebler people love your bread don't let my issues give you insecurities please

I know it's my own problem to deal with. right now I am in a state of self control so I could deal with it but I go through periods when I can't say no to anything and people bringing in baking is just bad for me/ that's my problem not theirs. we see the love you intend. thankyou

aren't you diabetic echidnapenis
in that case i think its ok to whine about people trying to get you to eat sugar and stuff
also im a thin nerd despite eating like poo poo, at what age will I start getting fat?

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW

Syncopated posted:

in that case i think its ok to whine about people trying to get you to eat sugar and stuff
also im a thin nerd despite eating like poo poo, at what age will I start getting fat?

When you grow some balls and start eating

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker

black man 3 posted:

Avoid doing any work whatsoever by telling the person requesting the work that they will have to do some small prerequisite themselves before you can start

that's a blocker on completing this story because it won't be ready for dev until then

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
Being thin and lanky is worse than being short and fat

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

black man 3 posted:

Being thin and lanky is worse than being short and fat

shortie spotted

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
I am 6ft1 and I am diced to the bone

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

black man 3 posted:

I am 6ft1 and I am diced to the bone

what does that mean

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

woah i thought that was the same person

or is it

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Syncopated posted:

what does that mean

he's a skeleton

rip

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
i wiki'd it and it means "cut up into cubes with sides measuring less than 1cm each" so its like really cut i guess

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
where does tall and doughy fit into this hierarchy? asking for a friend, i myself am ruggedly athletic

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

big scary monsters posted:

where does tall and doughy fit into this hierarchy? asking for a friend, i myself am ruggedly athletic

undateable

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
*is the only one on the hangout without video active*

Tiny Bug Child
Sep 11, 2004

Avoid Symmetry, Allow Complexity, Introduce Terror

echinopsis posted:

imagine if people bought in delicious sausage instead of baking

our big boss does this every now and then cause apparently he knows this fancy sausage place in spain that makes these really good cheese-injected sausages. so i don't have to imagine, i can assure you with the weight of experience that it owns

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

Tiny Bug Child posted:

our big boss does this every now and then cause apparently he knows this fancy sausage place in spain that makes these really good cheese-injected sausages. so i don't have to imagine, i can assure you with the weight of experience that it owns

Yes I am a kind and caring boss who brings you cheesy sausages that I totally didnt buy wholesale out of the warmer at 7-11, and since employee happiness is my number one goal you can expect these delicious highly expensive treats rather than a heartless, faceless "bonus" this year

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
sausages own and are about as alpha as it gets you freaking noobshit

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
A boss who brings epic cheesy sausages into the offices is a great boss

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
me jacking it, having forgotten to close the stall door

oh! didn't see you there. hi. "cum" in ehehehehe
    /

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Syncopated posted:

unless you've got some disease you aren't exempt from weight gain you're just lucky enough to have a built in regulatory system of not eating too much despite not realising it. if u do a good diary you'll find you probably still eat lower calories overall

like when you eat say, a Pizza Hut, how much do you have? I live 3 minute walk from one, sometimes in pits of despair I would get 2 pizzas as a evenif meal. that's 3600 calories in ine siting. do u do poo poo like that?

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
when i wear this on my video meetings from home

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
hr says im not allowed in the office anymore

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW

echinopsis posted:

unless you've got some disease you aren't exempt from weight gain you're just lucky enough to have a built in regulatory system of not eating too much despite not realising it. if u do a good diary you'll find you probably still eat lower calories overall

like when you eat say, a Pizza Hut, how much do you have? I live 3 minute walk from one, sometimes in pits of despair I would get 2 pizzas as a evenif meal. that's 3600 calories in ine siting. do u do poo poo like that?

What does this have to do with being the alpha male in the office which is actually what this thread is about?

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
echopiss is a mentally ill pill janitor and can be safely ignored by all

Hen
Aug 22, 2006

Gave a very generous 4 week notice at my full time job before I launch my software consultancy. Looking to hang out more with y'all in the 'POS again.

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?

Syncopated posted:

what does that mean

he has the physique of the diceman, andrew dice clay

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

newreply.php posted:

echopiss is a mentally ill pill janitor and can be safely ignored by all

THEYRE CALLED FUCKIN TABLETS GOD drat IT

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I

I can't even

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

echinopsis posted:

THEYRE CALLED FUCKIN TABLETS GOD drat IT

even gel caps?

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

gel cap tablet

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

nope don't like it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

poty posted:

when i wear this on my video meetings from home

are you a dude with large breasts or a really ugly girl, i cant quite figure it out

• Locked thread