Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

du -hast posted:

are you a dude with large breasts or a really ugly girl, i cant quite figure it out

all feels the same in the dark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

capsules are capsules but people haven't used pills for like a century. arguably a few tablets like OC look like pill but I am not a pill jockey I am a tablet capsule liquid suspension cream and ointment jockey

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

big scary monsters posted:

always choose the middle urinal when pissing so that others are intimidated into using a cubicle

We have two normal urinals and a third one for short people, so pick the urinal on the left and everyone feels shamed at using the short person loo.

• Locked thread