Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
and I think I like it.

Stop me before they rope me in, BYOB

I'm still new and very impressionable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Jimbo

CC Plox.
It's pretty stupid I think unless you like anime

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
[strong opinion regarding a cartoon]

ty bacalou!

Areola Grande

Farmer Jimbo posted:

It's pretty stupid I think unless you like anime

I guess I do, because it was funny and sexy and the perfect replacement for a girlfriend. That's why I'm concerned.

Also that Makoi dude made me an anime av, but I'm too afraid to buy it because I don't want to be ostracised on here

Maybe an av depicting a potato would be safer

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Farmer Jimbo

CC Plox.
Here's an antidote, watch this then post instead of watching anime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e24kdjdbtw

Areola Grande

Farmer Jimbo posted:

Here's an antidote, watch this then post instead of watching anime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e24kdjdbtw

Ok, that hit the spot but maybe what I really need is that old Hanna Barbera cartoon where the short park ranger makes all the bears pick up litter and put it in the trash using those pokey sticks they use

Like "pick the litter up, put it in the bag, bo bo" as I recall from early childhood

Areola Grande

*brushes fingar across the play button on Crunchyroll, pondering this decision*

Farmer Jimbo

CC Plox.

Ancient Aroma posted:

Ok, that hit the spot but maybe what I really need is that old Hanna Barbera cartoon where the short park ranger makes all the bears pick up litter and put it in the trash using those pokey sticks they use

Like "pick the litter up, put it in the bag, bo bo" as I recall from early childhood

Since I have no children that I speak of, I am not your mom. Go bug duckie or the pot head.

landy.
embrace the anime

landy.
but not in a creepy way. don't go adtrw on us

Pro Target

mods please close this thread and all future threads about bad anime and force people to watch Revolutionary Girl Utena by probating them for 6 hours repeatedly until they post an essay about it

Pro Target

if you dont do what i said it proves im right

Areola Grande

Pro Target posted:

if you dont do what i said it proves im right

Uh, it's late and I'm still in stitches from that last anime, but I'll check that out. Thanks friend.

Also, nice Ditto av. He is my third favorite 'mon

fema crisis actor

[same opinion voiced angrily, hint of desperation]

ty bacalou!

Areola Grande

fema crisis actor posted:

[same opinion voiced angrily, hint of desperation]

Ok I hear you fema but don't understand you're intentions for me

fema crisis actor

Ancient Aroma posted:

Ok I hear you fema but don't understand you're intentions for me

im just joking because ive seen people have very strong opinions about this cartoon

i havent seen it, dont actually have an opinion

ty bacalou!

Areola Grande

It's pretty funny. Watch episode one and get back to me. It will give you a new perspective on local denizens, mainly Harime and Makoi

Areola Grande

Hasn't anybody here seen this? I was hoping to discuss it with sane folks

Ace of Baes
i watched the first two episodes and it didnt seem very good or funny just over the top self and self aware, like if someone was trying to emulate something funny but didnt quite hit the mark

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Areola Grande

Bull Runner posted:

but not in a creepy way. don't go adtrw on us

Who is adtrw

Farmer Jimbo

CC Plox.

Ancient Aroma posted:

I am not the kind of monster that would post laff-a-lympics links. gently caress you for even suggesting that!

Areola Grande

7777777 posted:

i watched the first two episodes and it didnt seem very good or funny just over the top self and self aware, like if someone was trying to emulate something funny but didnt quite hit the mark

That's funny, because my judgmental thought process was more like

"Ha ha, tits and powers"

Also liked the idea of just one scissor instead of the stale old "scissors" idea

Kinka like the idea of a war vet shopping for a "pant" instead of pants

Areola Grande

Farmer Jimbo posted:

I am not the kind of monster that would post laff-a-lympics links. gently caress you for even suggesting that!

Pls explain laff-a-lympics to a stranger in this one horse town

deep dish peat moss

Ancient Aroma posted:

I guess I do, because it was funny and sexy and the perfect replacement for a girlfriend. That's why I'm concerned.

Also that Makoi dude made me an anime av, but I'm too afraid to buy it because I don't want to be ostracised on here

Maybe an av depicting a potato would be safer

Have I ever got an Av for you...

Pro Target

here you go

Areola Grande

Pro Target posted:

here you go

This one is more my speed, sorry Collabo

Less twitchy and more still with less anthro maybe?

deep dish peat moss

Two BYOB legacy potatoes showing off in this thread. Crazy stuff.

Ace of Baes
i downloaded princess utena and the third episode in the torrent didnt work so i stopped watching it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mags
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
it has a graphic incest and rape scene in it and is a generally creepy quasi-pedobait trash anime

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
deep dish peat moss

the Famous Potato vs the Intense Potato. I think I've gotta hand it to Intense Potato in this one, though Famous Potato would be more recognizable to the contemporary BYOB crowd.

Koishi Komeiji

Ancient Aroma posted:

Listen to me mate!!! I know my av looks Anime as gently caress but I'm cool and good. Whatever the Matoi guy said don't listen to him, that guy is a cum stain. It's true that you do need an av but it's a big decision and you don't need to rush into it. Just check out the Fluffy Duck Av Workshop thread and take your time. We can help you reach an av decision in time as we realize your forums desires. We just want to help you. You seem like a nice poster and I don't want you to throw away your posting career on an ill-thought out Anime thing. Please check the Fluffy Duck av thread before you make a terrible mistake. Thank you for reading this post.

Koishi Komeiji fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Jan 19, 2015

nvm no cake

kill la kill is a show about highly sexualized underaged girls, but it's okay because "one of them is actually the soul of a 2,000 year old vampire" or something

Pro Target

7777777 posted:

i downloaded princess utena and the third episode in the torrent didnt work so i stopped watching it

youre missing out

Pro Target

watch Legend of Galactic Heroes

Pro Target

watch uchouten kazoku

Areola Grande

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Listen to me mate!!! I know my av looks Anime as gently caress but I'm cool and good. Whatever the Matoi guy said don't listen to him, that guy is a cum stain. It's true that you do need an av but it's a big decision but you don't need to rush into it. Just check out the Fluffy Duck Av Workshop thread and take your time. We can help you reach an av decision in time as we realize your forums desires. We just want to help you. You seem like a nice poster and I don't want you to throw away your posting career on an ill-thought out Anime thing. Please check the Fluffy Duck av thread before you make a terrible mistake. Thank you for reading this post.

I think you may be the hero I needed ITT

But that Fluffie Duckie Workshoppie thread is thousands of pages long. I only made it through the first 3 pages

Diqnol

Watch Puella Magi Madoka Magicka, but hold on boy, keep your pants on! This ain't your daddy's magical girl anime.

You're welcome in advance.

Koishi Komeiji

Ancient Aroma posted:

But that Fluffie Duckie Workshoppie thread is thousands of pages long. I only made it through the first 3 pages

You don't need to read the whole thing, just post and we will help you realize your avatar desires in a safe and supportive environment.

fema crisis actor

Ancient Aroma posted:

the fluffieduckie av wworkshop worked for me! :)

e: thanks again salmiakki and i think ia lovely lad made it go faster! and it was fluffies idea (i think :ohdear:)

ty bacalou!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

Koishi Komeiji posted:

You don't need to read the whole thing, just post and we will help you realize your avatar desires in a safe and supportive environment.

Ok, you seem like friend material, Koishi. How do I add you to my lonely friends list?

• Locked thread