Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

as i'm sure you're all aware, tons and tons of poo poo threads are thrown out from the SA forums and into the gas chamber every day. yospos is especially good at producing poo poo threads, with the gas chamber being nearly full of yospos posts. this is just the way something awful has been run till now, but it's ineffecient, costly, and worst of all, damaging to the environment. thankfully we can recycle and reuse shitposts and reduce their carbon footprint!

did you know that on average, fyad generates one new post a week? these fyad posters are so starved for content that they raid other forums looking for the stimulation their own subforum should provide. we can nurture these deprived posters and rejuvenate their subforum by donating all gaschamber bound shitposts to fyad! this will give the subforum a whole new sense of life, and fyad posters can fill their newfound threads with anime and racial slurs.

we have only one awful forum in this world, and i'm too lazy to find another one, so lets not clog it up with shitposts thrown away before their time. much like how gray water can be reused to water crops, lets use our terrible threads to nurture and cleanse a less fortunate breed of poster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
:gas:

this one is worth it

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

source ur quotes

Egan Yardley
Jun 11, 2010

burn posts to keep lowtax's power bills low

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

p sure this thread should just go to the landfill

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

greenposting in amberpos itt before the background goes green too

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

please consider the environment before printing this post

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

SO DEMANDING posted:

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
my posts are biodegradable and can act as a fertilizer op, hth

Lain Iwakura
Aug 5, 2004

The body exists only to verify one's own existence.

Taco Defender

SO DEMANDING posted:

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
better idea OP:

:gas:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

SO DEMANDING posted:

Dominus Vobiscum
Sep 2, 2004

Our motives are multiple, our desires complex.
Fallen Rib

SO DEMANDING posted:

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this post or their agent, or if this post has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the poster by reply and then delete this post and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this post or its attachments is strictly prohibited.

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

post itt if your lovely company-mandated email signature is often longer than most of your actual messages

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

SO DEMANDING posted:

post itt if your lovely company-mandated email signature is often longer than most of your actual messages

same

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
as a black background is the most ecological i wonder if shaggar would change themes or stop posting altogether

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

implement a yospos view controller which takes old posts that fall off the first page and repurposes them into new posts

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
mods, please recycle this thread

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Phoenixan posted:

mods, please recycle this thread

yeah seriously i thought this thread would've been gassed by now wtf mods

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
think of the gas chamber as more of a compost heap, op

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012