Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Dexters Secret posted:

this reminds me of when lowtax was doing that college presentation and he devised the paywall simply as a way to keep a guy from reregging to mass post pictures of triangles.

i wonder where Triangle Man is now

im the triangle man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmmao

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
I Am In Dallas.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Welcome to Texas business central. Make dat paper, yo.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Jim Rustler is name searching while they're on probation so much like candyman if you mention their name or their alts names you might summon them via PM :tinfoil:

oh so thats why i got a weird youtube message from them

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I get weird PMs from folks in this forum about all kinds of stuff. Hell Dexters Lab redacted one of his PMs before I even saw it. My crown jewel PM, however, is this (Note: Tony is Knuc U Kinte.):

This is FAKE. It's a photoshop or some admin troll fuckery. gently caress you.

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
we don't hold it against you

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
its ok friend

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I believe you

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lmao

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

Wormskull posted:

I get weird PMs from folks in this forum about all kinds of stuff. Hell Dexters Lab redacted one of his PMs before I even saw it. My crown jewel PM, however, is this (Note: Tony is Knuc U Kinte.):

Why were you so mean to Tony.

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
I'll meet up with any goon. Cya.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Thug Lessons posted:

Why were you so mean to Tony.

He was being a little poo poo so I had to give him the business.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc acted a lot like Cyra does here, on Badgame for about 3 years before I wised him up. Believe it.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Tony was one of my favourite aliases.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Tony was one of my favourite aliases.

Same, though I also liked the South Asian Soccer Player persona you took on.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Knuc acted a lot like Cyra does here, on Badgame for about 3 years before I wised him up. Believe it.

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And Dark Corn Man was always a classic.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Wormskull posted:

wait, there's someone on this website named Dexters Lab?

my brand... :negative:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hell the whole Corn Man becoming Dark Corn Man saga was perhaps the only time I truly enjoyed Badgame.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Same, though I also liked the South Asian Soccer Player persona you took on.

I believe that was a cricket player, but same, as it was a collaboration with Doug.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Hell the whole Corn Man becoming Dark Corn Man saga was perhaps the only time I truly enjoyed Badgame.

his smile and optimism, gone

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I believe that was a cricket player, but same, as it was a collaboration with Doug.

RIP.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Doug congratulated me on a flame war I had in the cricket forum recently, and it basically made my whole week.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Doug congratulated me on a flame war I had in the cricket forum recently, and it basically made my whole week.

lol

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Doug doesn't even respond to my Steam messages anymore. Hell, most of the badgers no longer do...

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sir AIDS posted:

Doug doesn't even respond to my Steam messages anymore. Hell, most of the badgers no longer do...

There was a time when badgers would send my steam screenshots to soaring heights with up votes and comments, but now even the pic I posted of a guy saying Heil Hitler only got a couple of Le up thumbs.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

There was a time when badgers would send my steam screenshots to soaring heights with up votes and comments, but now even the pic I posted of a guy saying Heil Hitler only got a couple of Le up thumbs.

I liked one recently but I forget what it is, and I'm not a supporter of Hitler or Nazis.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Knuc U Kinte posted:

i will thumbs up your steam pics

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
I live in Texas and have a gun

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fargield posted:

I live in Texas and have a gun

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014
I came from a place called Charlotte

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Stink fag posted:

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Stink fag posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stink fag posted:

Dec 26, 2012

Stink fag posted:

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Friend me on steam @ forever_smug and you can put a bullet in my head absolutely free. I'll drive out to meet you.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

ForeverSmug posted:

Friend me on steam @ forever_smug and you can put a bullet in my head absolutely free. I'll drive out to meet you.

what is wrong with you

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

MarioTeachesWiping posted:

what is wrong with you

Classic Butthole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

ForeverSmug posted:

welcome back

• Locked thread