Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
I live in Manhattan. You might of streetpassed me if you ever been to Nintendo World, as I, go there often.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
I live in Washington Heights, lovely neighborhood, and I also hate my building. gently caress me

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Eye of Widesauron posted:

I never want to meet anyone here except like maybe 2 or 3 of you

Lan parties and street passes are cool tho

I don't even like to use VOIP with forum members so meeting people is a huge noooo.

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
e/n is a goldmine for finding sad or retarded idiots.

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Silver Striker posted:

Is it the custom title thing in the gift certificate menu?

ya

someone should buy me an av cert to tbh

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
nope, buy me an av cert please

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
gunky junket

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Wormskull posted:

I get weird PMs from folks in this forum about all kinds of stuff. Hell Dexters Lab redacted one of his PMs before I even saw it. My crown jewel PM, however, is this (Note: Tony is Knuc U Kinte.):

:eyepop:

what forum is this?

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Wormskull posted:

That was back when I was posting on Bad Game. I don't recommend that forum.

that name sounds terrible, also looking at that pic again knuc's post count is insane

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
lmao holy poo poo

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Dexters Secret posted:

wait how the gently caress is that post before his reg date

i was gonna say that

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

i think its because they got forum cancer from posting in YCS or something it resets your reg date

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Dexters Secret posted:

this reminds me of when lowtax was doing that college presentation and he devised the paywall simply as a way to keep a guy from reregging to mass post pictures of triangles.

i wonder where Triangle Man is now

im the triangle man

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
we don't hold it against you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
its ok friend