Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

MarioTeachesWiping posted:

I would like to meet up and fight my various trolls.

I hope you know how to stop well trained punches and kicks aimed at your mushy dweeby fag head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

If anyone is in auckland, I'll meet you at the manga cafe.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sir AIDS posted:

gently caress you...Im so tired of your loving poo poo. I will loving end you. YOu are now my forums enemy.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Doctor Goat posted:

someone told me to go to a bar in my city a few years back and it had the best beer selection in the state

there was a conversation on it in LAN and thanks to Oil of Paris I also know it's the largest skinhead hangout in the city and I'm glad I didn't run into those groups

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Nihnoz can travel most anywhere in the continental united states, as he has $1000 and a portable rice cooker.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Silver Striker posted:

Is it the custom title thing in the gift certificate menu?

Buy me something, bitch.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I get weird PMs from folks in this forum about all kinds of stuff. Hell Dexters Lab redacted one of his PMs before I even saw it. My crown jewel PM, however, is this (Note: Tony is Knuc U Kinte.):

This is FAKE. It's a photoshop or some admin troll fuckery. gently caress you.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Tony was one of my favourite aliases.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Knuc acted a lot like Cyra does here, on Badgame for about 3 years before I wised him up. Believe it.

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Same, though I also liked the South Asian Soccer Player persona you took on.

I believe that was a cricket player, but same, as it was a collaboration with Doug.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Doug congratulated me on a flame war I had in the cricket forum recently, and it basically made my whole week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sir AIDS posted:

Doug doesn't even respond to my Steam messages anymore. Hell, most of the badgers no longer do...

There was a time when badgers would send my steam screenshots to soaring heights with up votes and comments, but now even the pic I posted of a guy saying Heil Hitler only got a couple of Le up thumbs.

• Locked thread