Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

and the only prescription is more video games

what are the best video games to play when sick at home?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

fever and sore throat, so low intensity would be good. I've been playing Rune Factory 4 today and it's really good for fever gaming. playing a handheld also means that you can go and lie down while gaming.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

BrettRobb posted:

What's a good jrpg for iPhone. Work is dead as gently caress today and I'm sick of blowing up these forums

it's not a jrpg but I like playing Undercroft once in a while. other than that I mostly play pokémon leafgreen.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i had a 1up

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Golden Goat posted:

:)
How bad are you? Like hard to focus on poo poo or are you good to go play some fast paced action games?

I'm better today thanks to resting and Rune Factory 4 yesterday, thanks for asking. Still sick but in a much better place to play video games. Tried Dishonored but then I had a legitimate BSoD in tyool 2015 so I'm scared to try again.

• Locked thread