Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

that video is painfully unfunny so good I'm glad they're gone op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Ramsus posted:

They can't all be zingers, but I don't see how you couldn't find at least one of his videos funny.

well tbf I've only watched the one linked in the op, and whatever was linked in the previous thread that is alluded to. I'd think that the gems would be presented in those situations tho

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The Mad Archivist posted:

if you don't find this funny as hell I'm sorry you're broken and dumb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJXbP3i-4BM

I'm broken and dumb I guess

I also don't like Tim and Eric and that link highly reminds me of them

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

one hundred percent down with the sentiment expressed off camera at the end

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

Me too dude! This guys subject matter is just too... "Hipstery" for me tbh. He is seriously unfunny. In fact, I've never laughed at any of his antics. Thanks for showing us the light though, don't want anybody to accidentally click these problematic videos. Once again, you have show us why you are a great mod for the comedy forums. It's awesome how much you make us all laugh and I'm nearly in tears from laughing remembering all your classic funny posts! Hahahah! Just thinking about it now is so drat win!!!

lol at you getting this mad about some fuckin youtube videos

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

someone said something that I find funny isn't funny, they have insulted my honor

better make multiple paragraph long posts defending this funny youtubes maddox knockoff

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Helmholz posted:

To preface the following, poster Lothar and I have belonged to a splinter YTMND ventrilo/mumble group for the past 9 years or so. This is the same group that Aaron Bongart crawled out of and was forever banned from.. Anyway,

A little over a year ago we gained a female member named Shimigami (or something similar, I'm pissed that I can't post pics because our private board is currently down). She was at best a below-average crust punk with a swastika tattoo and brightly dyed hair. We introduced her to milliondollarextreme. She managed to convince Sam to drive for three straight days across the US just so they could gently caress. She showed us pictures they had taken together while he stayed with her at her parents' house. I guess he's really into anal, and I mean REALLY into it. He also had a weird thing with body odor. Three days before he showed up, he asked her to stop taking showers. I guess he's pretty brutal in the sack, slapped her a bunch, and made her swear never to lie to him. One of our members jumped onto one of his cam chat sessions and tried to bring the whole visit up in conversation. He got pissed almost right away and closed the chat.

That's it that's the whole story okay.

this is the funniest thing in the thread lol

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

the true measure of something not being funny: being made into a live action adult swim show

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Eric Andre show had its moments, mostly because of Hannibal Buress tho

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

circ dick soleil posted:

which mod is this

manlove lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012