Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Haqto8dzd6U

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPRkARRk80c

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
I will kill myself if I don't have a WII U by July.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
can someone with plat search my psot history for the psot whre i talekd about guilty gear xrd, and quote it in this thrtead. tia

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sir AIDS posted:

I will kill myself if I don't have a WII U by July.

15 years ago we had Hope, Cash and Jobs

Please don't die, Sir AIDS!

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

lol you died in a game made for 12 year olds

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...
they swim back to shore..... moron

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

red plastic cup posted:

they swim back to shore..... moron

I like the dude in the beggining of uncharted 2 that you yank off a cliff into the ocean who you can see swimming to shore if you look down, as if to say that nathan drake isn't a heartless killer.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Mr.Fahrenheit posted:

lol you died in a game made for 12 year olds

You probably play DOTA. You insane loving moron. Eat poo poo!! Nintendo Games are all about challenge, fun, and reward. Dying in a Nintendo game is absolutely normal (ever heard "Nintendo Hard")You absolute loving retard. gently caress...OFF!!!!

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

MarioTeachesWiping posted:

I like the dude in the beggining of uncharted 2 that you yank off a cliff into the ocean who you can see swimming to shore if you look down, as if to say that nathan drake isn't a heartless killer.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Such is life in Poland.

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Oh, word?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

You need a break duder

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
"Thank you, for the list of evil pigs in video games" - CavemanDCJ, Summer Games Done Quick 2014

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

"Thank you, for the list of evil pigs in video games" - CavemanDCJ, Summer Games Done Quick 2014

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Oh, word?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I don't understand why this guy was probated a week for this post.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Hoodrich posted:

can someone with plat search my psot history for the psot whre i talekd about guilty gear xrd, and quote it in this thrtead. tia

t:mad:

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

p1g x_X

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I don't understand why this guy was probated a week for this post.

There were several other posts in his meltdown last night that could have been used (if someone is even going to get probated for melting down and making people laugh) but a week seems kinda harsh anyways.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Eye of Widesauron posted:

There were several other posts in his meltdown last night that could have been used (if someone is even going to get probated for melting down and making people laugh) but a week seems kinda harsh anyways.

I think he needed some time off to reevaluate his life

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
honestly that tailsbuttholeguy guy is jerking you guys around just as much as you him and its really funny to watch

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

starbarry clock posted:

honestly that tailsbuttholeguy guy is jerking you guys around just as much as you him and its really funny to watch

Yeah, this

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

starbarry clock posted:

Everyone laughing at someone being a giant retard is definitely a case of the giant retard jerking everyone around.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

starbarry clock posted:

Hmm agreed. It's the classic case of acting like a retard to own someone. He's won

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Everyone laughing at someone being a giant retard is definitely a case of the giant retard jerking everyone around.

All he has to do is post and the thread will be full of weak rear end betas piling on him like that automatically makes them funny, so yeah.

see also: Dexter's Secret

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

All he has to do is post and the thread will be full of weak rear end betas piling on him like that automatically makes them funny, so yeah.

He posts all the time and people don't do that though. It's usually when out of the blue he freaks out over nothing.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

yeah, that's hilarious. I love when weak rear end betas pick on a really funny poster. Classic poo poo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

yeah, that's hilarious. I love when weak rear end betas pick on a really funny poster. Classic poo poo

What? I think this conversation is over your head somehow, Black Baby Goku.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Regardless I think a week is way too harsh.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

What? I think this conversation is over your head somehow, Black Baby Goku.

I'm agreeing with you

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I agree, also free Deadlypie/Drilldo Squirt

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
thread about pig death devolves into tailsbuttholeguy in three posts yet you holocaust deniers refuse to see the truth

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I don't get it.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

starbarry clock posted:

thread about pig death devolves into tailsbuttholeguy in three posts yet you holocaust deniers refuse to see the truth

it's 2 ez lol

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

He posts all the time and people don't do that though. It's usually when out of the blue he freaks out over nothing.

The dude freaks out because every time he posts the same people empty quote his av and tell him to kill himself. He never really comes close to being funny and has no ability to ignore being baited so I can't blame people for not liking him but it's not like he just explodes for no reason.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

starbarry clock posted:

I don't like seeing week long probations in here as a frequent poster here :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I agree, also free Deadlypie/Drilldo Squirt

lol

• Locked thread