Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

I hope it's Ken The Box.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Hire Skunkrocker.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Chunnel gave me the okay to do this, so for those that don't know there's another TEW 2013 game going on that in game started in at 1996 just after Wrestlemania 12 and has reached the beginning of 1998. It has multiple teams playing the big three US promotions at the time and we're coming up to a big PPV for Team WWF, the Royal Rumble.

As some fun Team WWF started a prediction game to see who'd pick the winning number of the upcoming Rumble. As a bit of a bonus, if anyone picks the winning number I'll buy them a forum upgrade of their choosing. So if you like similar stuff to the awesome content Chunnel has put out and want a chance at winning a prize, pop into the thread and pick a number.

Also give the thread and the previous ones a read as well, they're pretty good. They have a wrestling bear in them.

Here's the numbers chosen so far.

Senerio posted:

So Far:
1 Luigi Thirty
3 Junpei Hyde
5 Basic Chunnel
10 Skunkrocker
13 Der-Wreck
15 Jenkem Delivery
16 Diddums
17 oldskool
19 AbrasiveObelisk