Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm the unopened bag of white bread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I stopped watching all the Royal Rumbles in order because the PS4 app stopped properly saving my Previously Watched spot and I ended up watching the first 45 minutes of Royal Rumble '93 three times without realizing it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

yokozuna is a samoan, lol

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lmfao @ Girl Bye

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Royal Rumble '95 is good so far. Irwin R. Scheister beat the Undertaker because he Ted DiBiase interfered during the match and repossessed The Urn and Undertaker lost his power.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im watching countdown and got a hearty lol from a brief clip of kane, bryan and flair in a backstage promo where Kane says Yes!, Bryan says No!, and Flair says Woo! and they go in a circle for like 10 seconds

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

its hosed up that theyre not on the main roster yet, along with tyler breeze.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Skeezy posted:

they are perfect and funny as gently caress and i would enjoy raw more if it was enzo and cass joking around and being epic for 3 hrs

the hosed up thing is that if they were brought up they would be boring and awful, because thats how raw works.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bray Wyatt popped out of the Undertaker's coffin and said he was going to eat his soul at Wrestlemania. That's badass.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fastlane was fun but a little predictable. It's lame that there's still a month left of set up for WM and I think every single match is already set, outside of like, who Kidd/Cesaro will defend against and who Nikki will defend against.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

Roman and Bryan was a good match imo

Yah and I'm glad reigns won. WM is gonna be cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol the unique matches countdown owns. Lots of good viewing on my watch list as a result of this one, like Taker Vs. Taker and the Kiss My Foot Match

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lucha Underground is sick.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

now that ive watched the rumbles up to 1997, im going to start watching every ppv in order. are the In Your House shows the equivalent of like, Night of Champions or Payback

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

At 5:30 of Royal Rumble '97, Jerry "The King" Lawler calls Goldust a queer and they bleep the word "queer".

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I also hear stuff like Goldust shouting Motherfucker! and the NXT Universe shouting Holy poo poo! and gently caress him up! and Big Boss Man calling Hard Core Champion Of the Wooorrrllld Road Dogg Jesse James a cocksucker, Stone Cold to the ref "What the gently caress are you talking about", Vince McMahon himself flipping off the camera, and many more epic moments.

Wrestling is so good.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lmfao at Shawn michaels

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im going to watch every PPV from King of the Ring 1996 (wikipedia says this is the first time austin uses the stunner in a ppv) to Wrestlemania X7 (end of the Monday night war).

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao @ Jerry Lawler roasting random 6 year olds in the front row.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Man The King used be so epic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jerry Lawler: Whatsa matter with your face? Did your neck throw up AaaHahahaha!!

6 year old: *confusedly tugs on his mom's shirt sleeve*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mankind vs. Taker is good as hell. I think King of the Ring '96 has one of the most solid cards of any PPV I've watched from the 90s so far. The only bad match has been old rear end Jake the Snake beating a big fat dude in a gimp mask.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol and now Goldust is wrestling Ahmed because Ahmed Johnson was on a stretcher backstage and Goldust gave him CPR while teasing his nipples and Ahmed freaked out and wants to kick this fag's rear end.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Goldust FTW.

Goldust lost because he knocked Ahmed out and instead of letting the ref drop the arm the third time Goldust flipped him over and started giving him CPR and liking his face. This backfired, because it resuscitated Ahmed and he delivered a series of brutal body blows before giving Goldust a huge powerbomb and pinned him.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Forget about your John 3:16... Austin 3:16 says I just whooped your rear end.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

Gold dust has been epic for nearly 20 years now

Yeah. Dust Taker at WWE In Your House: International Incident is fully sick.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's cool that for a few years WWE acknowledged that 75% of their PPVs were bullshit by giving them their own branding.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Omg...mankind just appeared from underneath the ring and obliterated Taker...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's so many epic wrestlers in these shows, but I think Shawn Michaels is my favorite.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Today's Raw is the best one this year and it's only be 30 minutes.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bray Wyatt: *pours gasoline over a casket and lights in on fire while cackling*

JBL: [solemnly] Undertaker could be in there...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Seth Rollins is doing a Daily Show broadcast in the middle of the ring complete with desk, monitor and swivel chair.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

jon stewart kicked him in the balls lol

Wrestling owns.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

No it was a one off. It sounds like seth is gonna cash in and try to win the title from Reigns once he beats Lesnar

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

He should become an announcer when his show ends

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hell of a way to ring in 1998, one of the best gaming years ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao it takes like 3 minutes for the porta potty to descend to the ring.