Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xGvevIW1ZE

michael cole is normally extremely bad, but i really liked this call for some reason. maybe because i love the piledriver

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Black Baby Goku posted:

his match against hogan is amazing, he pisses hogan off so bad

two of the biggest backstage assholes ever

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
just fyi ROH is gonna have a really good PPV on tonight

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

spend my money on that

who does that

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
goldust got fat and incredibly lovely there for a while, but im glad that Literal Jesus DDP and his Yoga saved him and made him really good again

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
paul heyman is the most powerful talker in the whole world

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

shameful mick

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I wish they would put 99-2000 Nitros on the network

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Knuc U Kinte posted:

gently caress posting a video from your phone, & file the lovely stone age BBCode of this forum.

http://youtu.be/LKmUo9pTd3M

Epic...

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The rock is God tier on the microphone.

he's so good its unreal. and he parlayed that skill into starring in feature films and making millons...and millions of dollars while still recognizing his wrestling roots. the rock is so cool

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbszVMpAh94

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Wormskull posted:

Michael Cole has sucked bigtime rear end for 15+ years. Good lord.

JR and Heyman at WM17 are the greatest commentary team of all time I think. JR and King were really good in the attitude era too. I miss JR.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

elf help book posted:

lol dean cant stop smiling while the snake is being rubbed on his face

i think dean really idolizes jake so he had to be flipping his poo poo internally and it just came out with that grin. it makes me smile

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Wormskull posted:

I can watch the El Rey Network on BHN.com on my PC but is there a way to watch Lucha Underground on demand.

get ready to enter the wild world of dario cueto

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Wormskull posted:

Well the episode I picked has Alberto del Rio, renamed Alberto Patron, intimidating a booker or something. I kinda don't like that it's produced like a TV drama but w/e.

you should check out the aztec warfare match episode. it's really good

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
here you go

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2e9avf_2015-01-07-aztec-warfare-lucha-underground_sport

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
vampiro sucks real bad

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

THE PENETRATOR posted:

did anyone ever wonder... how spiderman beat macho man in a fight

bonesaw...wasn't ready

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgfWvwP6vHc

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

I'm glad that all of the most interesting singles matches possible at WM have been completely squandered. Stardust v Goldust isn't happening bc Stardust is in the IC Title Ladder Match and Miz v Mizdow isn't happening bc they're in the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royale. Unless the main event is 90 minutes long i have no clue how this show is gonna fill the 4 hours.

a 90 minute main event featuring roman reigns and brock lesnar would be the greatest train wreck

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
he's gonna turn heel as The Reign

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLN9IWvhDZY

here's that promo you missed, Wormskull. p sure heyman goes off script when his mic dies and he talks about ufc. if they're trying to make brock the bad guy they're doing an extremely lovely job of it

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
don't forget Lesnars broken rib :eyepop:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Wormskull posted:

Man... Jake the Snake was badass.

he had extremely good theme music

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Wormskull posted:

I'm trying Hulu+ for a week to see a Raw episode since I never watched a full one before and it's like a weird chit chat show in between promos and stuff. Also it's hosed up that they make you watch ads.

they also have nxt on there i think

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Simoom posted:

What episode of Lucha Underground are you on? I'm taking it in real slowly and i really like it so far. im on like the episode after the ladder match though and there's still no title belt.

just wait for aztec warfare, it's awesome

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRBoTcHOzOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Wrestlemania X-Seven really is the best PPV I've ever seen.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
That TLC match with the Hardyz, Dudleyz, and Edge and Christian is unbelievable. WWE really ran that concept into the ground

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

nopantsjack posted:

Okay I read this whole thread and bought WWE network and me and the missus are working our way through wrestling in random order. Wrestlemania 3 Hulk vs Andre was incredible due to the adorable and dramatic backstory and the tag team with Sheik and the CCCP wrestler where the soviets won by technicality and "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan turned the whole thing into an allegory about how America can't play by the rules to beat the Russians.

Now we're watching some 90's Summer Slam and I gotta say 90s wrestling is where it's loving at. The stories are loving ludicrous, the first match is Edge beating the gently caress out of Hardy after stealing his wife and calling him a little dick pussy. The second match is now Eddie Guerero vs Ray Mysterio in a match that decides the custody of Ray Mysterio's son!

Also caught up on the 2015 Royal Rumble, modern wrestling seems to be technically better but they've gone back to the whole "do a move then collapse from exhaustion for 70% of the match" fights. Plus there's not NEARLY enough insane backstage drama.

the ladder match for dominick's soul is one of the high points of wwe

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
THE UNDERTAKER HIT AUSTIN IN THE HEAD WITH A SHOVEL

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Simoom posted:

i was really excited that rey mysterio jr was back in wrestling, but then the guy he was doing the 619 to died on the rope. i hope he doesnt retire.

it sucks because that guy was really good too, he was aaa's top heel

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Snoop Dogg is going to be on raw tonight.

snoop was awesome. the main event segment was not

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Anime Curator posted:

Brock Lesnar resigns with WWE; retires from MMA.

This is so good

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
whos gonna make the official imp zone wrestlemania thread

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA5SpNSFSXc

roman is gonna beat brock tomorrow clean as a sheet. believe that

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

hubris.height posted:

i do not and will not

sting and hhh is not in the actual wrestlemania but pre show i guess?

they moved the jobber battle royale to the preshow. maybe hideo itami will do something cool in it

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Wormskull posted:

My folks loved the Bushwhackers thing.

it was really good. id like them to cut a podcast with someone who will just let them tell stories for like five hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
im glad wyatts new gimmick is "guy that doesn't shut the gently caress up and loses"