Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
mlyp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

echopenis is the new crenmob

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
is the iwatch cool or does it suck ?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

You Am I posted:

echopenis is the new crenmob

keep holding onto that grudge man. white knuckles, just dont let go

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
how could anyone have a grudge against echopenis, how would that even work

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Smythe posted:

is the iwatch cool or does it suck ?

it is both good and bad smythe

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Sham bam bamina! posted:

lol

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

so like

how are they gonna handle it when you buy the apple apple watch edition edition, the one made of gold that costs $10000, and then a year later the apple apple watch edition s edition comes out and it runs better in every way?

i can't imagine just junking the watch, because it's got like $9850 worth of gold in it, but at the same time who is gonna want to run an old slow watch when there is a better one? maybe you're just hosed. will apple offer a service where you can mail the watch in and have new electronics put in the same old case?

electronics are basically incompatible with heirlooms

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
http://teamcoco.com/video/conan-visits-taco-bell

in this video is the girl who i asked into a threesome. for a very short time. hehe thats the closest you will get friends

Sagebrush posted:

so like

how are they gonna handle it when you buy the apple apple watch edition edition, the one made of gold that costs $10000, and then a year later the apple apple watch edition s edition comes out and it runs better in every way?

i can't imagine just junking the watch, because it's got like $9850 worth of gold in it, but at the same time who is gonna want to run an old slow watch when there is a better one? maybe you're just hosed. will apple offer a service where you can mail the watch in and have new electronics put in the same old case?

electronics are basically incompatible with heirlooms

dont worry apple will make money

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

echinopsis posted:

keep holding onto that grudge man. white knuckles, just dont let go
:tipshat:

Sham bam bamina! posted:

because he is a very bad poster who doesn't leave.

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

You Am I posted:

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord

MrMoo posted:

looks like the battery will last for a half-marathon at least, wait for version 2 before running a full marathon with one on :lol:
just run faster. not that big a deal.

sent from my [F8FF] watch

newreply.php posted:

yes a single product will bring a megamillion dollar corporation to its knees, tres yospos analysis there

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

yeah but in nintendos defense theyre a bunch of poo poo idiot bitch morans who lost touch with the real world and any semblance of their former market years and years ago

with respect, miyamoto san

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord
that's not a nintendo product, that's a third party addon for a nintendo product developed by a company that was called thq :rip:

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

jony ive aces posted:

that's not a nintendo product, that's a third party addon for a nintendo product developed by a company that was called thq :rip:

oh i didnt think you were referring to thq, i mean they were gonna go down anyway
i was thinking of the multimillion dollar system nintendo made subsequently that was entirely based on the same concept

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/science-technology/google-glass-withdrawal-huge-blow-for-dickheads-2015011694540

quote:

COMPLETE tools who want the whole world to know it are protesting the withdrawal of Google Glass.

The high-tech eyewear, which allows users to video every human interaction to prove that they were right, is being taken off the market after no-one normal was at all interested.

Early adopter Wayne Hayes of Brighton said: “Before Google Glass, I would often have to engage in minutes of conversation to impress upon others what an incontrovertible fuckstick I am.

“With Glass, I could get that reaction instantly and then re-run it in slow-motion for my own perverse satisfaction late at night, exulting in my own vileness.”

Tosspots are expected to get through the next eight months repelling people with loud conversations about Bitcoin before the Apple Watch comes out in September.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

You Am I posted:

Please link to a single funny or worthwhile post you have made

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

You Am I posted:

he's a bad poster but he's our bad poster

• Locked thread