Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That strange guy

It's not strange if we never mention it again.
Browsing the local Kijiji free section I came across this gem.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-dining-table...gationFlag=true

Among the free couches ( Comes with "pets" most times. ) and 32 inch tube tvs, this daring fellow advertises his paid service. But that is not what caught my eye.

It was the amazing image he/she/it chose to repesent moving goods in a half ton. Working within the customers budget with a look of worry on his face he hammers the fence no where near a nail. Perhaps he worries that his customers budget didn't include a saw or any other tools.
http://i.imgur.com/olvfFeQ.jpg
In this panel legless Betty Rubble looks at her mirror while out of veiw somebody shouts " I CAN HELP LOAD ... CAN YOU DELIVER TODAY?!?".
While now happy bodyless mover floats beside Betty the phone cord replies " SAME DAY SERVICE AVAILABLE".
Post your worst Kijiji free ad here anything with awful pictures or confusing wording or just terrible items.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That strange guy

Here is an excellent example.
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-buy-sell-other/winnipeg/hydroponics-setup-free/1046020510?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
Hydroponic advice from the most non greasy looking person ever.

tight shorts

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-buy-sell-other/winnipeg/adult-liners/1045801069?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

ADULT LINERS
My dad no longer needs so i have lots left over

tight shorts fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Jan 26, 2015

deep dish peat moss

Any of these Items FREE with purchase

*2 Sarah McLachlan CDS (Surfaching & Afterglow)

*2 DVDs (Footloose plus Tristan & Isolde)

*French Women Don't Get Fat hardcover book

* Arthur DVDs: Arthur Helps His Animal Friends: Arthur's New Puppy, So Long Spanky, Francine and the FelineArthur Goes to School: Arthur Writes a Story, Arthur's Teacher Trouble, Arthur's Spelling TrubbleNew, still in shrink wrap.

* Norman Rockwell journal and bubble pen, both new, never used.

* Insulated lunch pack

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-buy-sell-other/winnipeg/any-of-these-items-free-with-purchase/1022259536?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

That strange guy

Funnypost Collabo posted:

Any of these Items FREE with purchase

*2 Sarah McLachlan CDS (Surfaching & Afterglow)

*2 DVDs (Footloose plus Tristan & Isolde)

*French Women Don't Get Fat hardcover book

* Arthur DVDs: Arthur Helps His Animal Friends: Arthur's New Puppy, So Long Spanky, Francine and the FelineArthur Goes to School: Arthur Writes a Story, Arthur's Teacher Trouble, Arthur's Spelling TrubbleNew, still in shrink wrap.

* Norman Rockwell journal and bubble pen, both new, never used.

* Insulated lunch pack

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-buy-sell-other/winnipeg/any-of-these-items-free-with-purchase/1022259536?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

As luck would have it I already have 3 of each of these items. Four would make me into a hoarder.

That strange guy

"FREE DRESSER- first come first serve! Was left behind in our house when we moved in and have no use for it. (Pretty sure there is another drawer for it) felt someone else can use it. Please email to arrange pickup. NO HOLDS."
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-dresser-wardrobe/winnipeg/free-dresser/1044468308?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

NO HOLDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wonder if they had a lot of requests to hold it.
They don't mention it in the ad but the dresser looks like it was worked on "within the customers budget".
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-electronics/winnipeg/27-inche-tv-with-30-worth-of-free-movies/1044431149?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
Deal of the century.
"hi I have a 27 inche crtizen tv that is in great condition and works great. its open to cable cords and connects to dvd players and other things. I bought it at the pawn shop for $60, 4 months ago when I really needed a tv. Now I recently bought 2 brand new flat screen tvs on boxing week.
This tv is not being used now so we decided to sell it for $30 about half of what we paid and we will included some new movies we bought for $30 at walmart 2 months. So you will be getting $30 worth of movies for free and you will be saving about $30 on the tv.
if interested please email,
thank you"
Is crtzen a good brand? Halfway through the ad "I" becomes "we" , hope he got a girfriend while writing the ad and not a second personality.

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stormyish

HOCKEY STICKS FOR SALE!!!

Hi im sellin hockey sticks (easten left) and a ccm (right)

That strange guy

Of course it's Transcona.

Looking for mobility scooter for free

Date Listed 25-Feb-15
Price
Free
Address Transcona, Winnipeg, MB R2C
View map
wanted cant aafford to buy also there is someone here that helps you get free scootor then he takes yours and resales them how about if your going give you old one away when u get new give it to someone that need and cant aford thanks email me your phone number and will come get thanks and no rude repleys

Why dont you buy one with the money you're saving on spellcheck.

Also part two of "Working within the customer's budget". Working within the customer's budget 2 FOURTH LOAD FREE!!!

Fourth Load Free!!! 1/2 ton Pick up/Delivery$30....XXX XXX XXXX
2 Guys $50 per load...
Garbage Removal $50...Thanks
Hours 9:30 am - 9:30 pm Mon thru Sun
Serving Manitoba since 2008

Al Borland

by XyloJW

I wonder if his dad died :smith:

----------------

That strange guy

This can't be real.

Looking for someone to help me get out of Elo hell

I need help in league of legends im stuck in Elo hell , I'm silver 5 and can't get past 20 points. I win 13 lost 24 points. The people I get matched with to be honest are complete trash they don't care if they feed or win all they do is play. I'm trying to get to gold but I can't with the ppl I get matched with. If you can help me get out of Elo hell I will gift you some rp to show my appreciation!

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-pc-games/winnipeg/looking-for-someone-to-help-me-get-out-of-elo-hell/1053315767?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

That strange guy

Al Borland posted:

I wonder if his dad died :smith:

I prefer to think he got better or lost his fetish.

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
This isn't free but it's definitely in the "worst stuff" category. The Image wouldn't upload to imgur but words don't do it justice. O:

http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/pml/msg/4870420689.html

100 year old ludwig drumset - $4000

THIS PIECE OF HISTORY NEEDS A GOOD HOME .OLD VAUDVILLE KIT .This set was played around vancouver so I would hope there is some picures of it somewhere . It has a light in the bass drum that I have never pluged in .I have owned the kit for 25 years. *** More pictures to come .Sorry I left out the bass drum spurs & 15'' china cymble that would sit where the 10'' is ,and the 10'' is to be mounted on the side of the bass drum , MAKE AN OFFER this kit needs to be brought back to life and displayed somewhere for the public . Like the painted bass drum skin or not , it's all about learning from our past .

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

Composting Toilet

HEY WAY TO RIP OFF MY THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/

Composting Toilet

I MEAN IT, WAY TO GO. EXCELLENT THREAD.

/

That strange guy

Damp Star Baby posted:

This isn't free but it's definitely in the "worst stuff" category. The Image wouldn't upload to imgur but words don't do it justice. O:

http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/pml/msg/4870420689.html

You mean most awsome drum set ever! You should post this in the stupid music poo poo thread.

That strange guy

Composting Toilet posted:

HEY WAY TO RIP OFF MY THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry never saw your thread.

Composting Toilet

DONT BS ME, GUY..."YOU NEVER SAW MY THREAD"..:rolleyes:

/

That strange guy

Composting Toilet posted:

DONT BS ME, GUY..."YOU NEVER SAW MY THREAD"..:rolleyes:

Maybe nobody saw your thread. Also post content please.

Composting Toilet

That strange guy posted:

Also post content please.

http://www.byobxp.com/smf/index.php?topic=14359.0

:rolleyes:

/

That strange guy

I still never saw your thread until now. What are the rules for this situation? This seems to be very important to you and I will remove this thread if it will make you feel better.

Composting Toilet

NO. I SAID IT'S AN EXCELLENT THREAD.

/

Al Borland

by XyloJW
whats byobxp?

----------------

Grass Effect

Al Borland posted:

whats byobxp?

I think the more concerning question is why they have almost as many active chillin' there as here

i am he

Ivy posted:

I think the more concerning question is why they have almost as many active chillin' there as here

because its better

Grass Effect

i am he posted:

because its better

do you post in both? :o

Composting Toilet

LETS SAY THAT, THIS IS THE KNOCKOFF, DOLLAR STORE BYOB, WHEREAS THE OTHER ONE IS THE poo poo BYOB

/

Gorrister

That strange guy posted:

Of course it's Transcona.

Looking for mobility scooter for free

Date Listed 25-Feb-15
Price
Free
Address Transcona, Winnipeg, MB R2C
View map
wanted cant aafford to buy also there is someone here that helps you get free scootor then he takes yours and resales them how about if your going give you old one away when u get new give it to someone that need and cant aford thanks email me your phone number and will come get thanks and no rude repleys

Why dont you buy one with the money you're saving on spellcheck.

Also part two of "Working within the customer's budget". Working within the customer's budget 2 FOURTH LOAD FREE!!!

Fourth Load Free!!! 1/2 ton Pick up/Delivery$30....XXX XXX XXXX
2 Guys $50 per load...
Garbage Removal $50...Thanks
Hours 9:30 am - 9:30 pm Mon thru Sun
Serving Manitoba since 2008

Wow I can't believe someone else on the yob lives in this frozen shithole

google THIS

LET'S SAY THAT YOU ALL loving SUCK. YOU'RE ALL ACUTELY AWARE OF THAT ALREADY BUT CHECK IT OUT: YOU'RE ALL PERSONALITY-FREE LOSERS WHO COULDN'T GENERATE ORIGINAL CONTENT OR EVEN MAKE A SINGLE DECENT POST TO SAVE YOUR PATHETIC LIVES. BYOB OWNS, BUT THIS EMBARRASSING FORUM WILL NEVER BE BYOB. WELL PEACE

That strange guy

Gorrister posted:

Wow I can't believe someone else on the yob lives in this frozen shithole

No one "lives" in winnipeg you just exist until you move someplace better.

playground tough
idk this website sucks rear end but heres a pretty "420" deal i found

Scaly Haylie

playground tough posted:

no no no, it's a "for $20" deal

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

playground tough posted:

it kinda look slike a dick

Adbot