Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Am I the only one that thinks that the pastor is secretly with the centre, and with the help of Elizabeth is actively grooming Paige behind Phillip's back? This theory about the pastor has been eating away at me ever since watching his calm reaction to the confrontation with Phillip last season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

CBJSprague24 posted:

The actress who plays Kimberly was born in 1994 and is 21. Someone born in a year I can remember can drink legally. :negative:

Someone who was born in a year I drank in can drink legally :shepicide:

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Noah Emmerich directed tonight's episode. He says big poo poo is going down tonight, and he'd know because he was there.

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

nooneofconsequence posted:

Who was the woman who got shot?

She died for her accent

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

wayfinder posted:

Saw this image from That 70s Show and thought for a second that it was Philip:

I want those abba zabbas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Tossed what Elizabeth said to Paige into google translate, and she nailed it. I love this show!

• Locked thread