Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

I can't wait to see if this'll be the season where it all falls apart for Martha. Probably not, but by god that's a ticking time bomb if there ever was one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

He was their old (possibly first considering the affection they had for him) handler who's taking care of them again, basically doing the exact same job as Claudia. I might be wrong in that but I don't remember him from previous seasons either.

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

antavila posted:

Could someone remind me of the significance of Elizabeth staying at that AA sponsor's house? I don't remember that character at all (if we've seen her before) or the reasoning behind her stay.

I think that character was the Jennings' "In" to the Northrop factory when they were stealing plans related to stealth. Now there's a new Northrop factory opening up that is giving security clearance to like nine or ten people and Elizabeth is going back to the same person so that the Jennings team can worm their way into said factory and gain intel.

I think. Sometimes it's hard keeping up with all this stuff.

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

It's fantastic that Martha has lasted this long honestly.

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

Alison Wright killed it this episode.

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

So much poo poo went down I almost forgot that it's now confirmed the defector lady is actually a spy.

But Christ, what an episode. Didn't see Paige cornering them like that even with the Pastor Tim setup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

Paige owns.

Martha owns.

This season really highlighted how Philip is falling apart at the seams, by the end he can barely hold it together anymore. Who can blame him?

Also that whole final sequence with the Reagan speech intercut between Liz & Phil and Paige & Pastor Tim with Stan & Henry on the sidelines was a masterpiece.

Lugaloco fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Apr 23, 2015

• Locked thread