Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheAngryDrunk
Jan 31, 2003

"I don't know why I know that; I took four years of Spanish."

Fuckstick posted:

Am I the only one that thinks that the pastor is secretly with the centre

Probably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAngryDrunk
Jan 31, 2003

JohnSherman posted:

Hey guys, did you know that they didn't actually kill that woman and stuff her in a suitcase? The bone-snapping sounds were added later. I hope that makes it less creepy for all of you.

Okay. But they are really Russian spies, right?

TheAngryDrunk
Jan 31, 2003

This show is so loving twisted. It really fucks with your head. I don't know of a show like it on the air right now. I felt like I needed a shower after that last episode.

TheAngryDrunk
Jan 31, 2003

The pastor looks like Phillip in one of his disguises.

TheAngryDrunk
Jan 31, 2003

Fuckstick posted:

Noah Emmerich directed tonight's episode. He says big poo poo is going down tonight, and he'd know because he was there.

Philip's getting some. :suspense:

TheAngryDrunk
Jan 31, 2003

Fetus Tree posted:

I have no idea what i just witnessed tbh. I don't think i paid proper attention this episode

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one.

TheAngryDrunk
Jan 31, 2003

Fetus Tree posted:

He was there to expose dirty agents and poor security practices type of thing iirc

And I think the guy Gaad introduced to Martha (the guy who asked about the logs) is with the department Philip is supposed to be with. That's why her bullshit meter is on high alert. I think. Who knows? I'm just here for the wigs.

TheAngryDrunk
Jan 31, 2003

Tonight on The Americans:

Philip and Elizabeth continue to struggle over the fate of Paige. Philip and Ted have to...

Wait, who is Ted again?

*Ahem* Philip and Ted have to make a huge decision concerning Project Cerberus.

Project Cerberus? Wait, I don't remember that. Ohhh....wait, was that the thing with the....you know.

But what they don't know is that Albert has already cancelled Project Cerberus

WHO THE HELL IS ALBERT?!?!

So tune in to see if Philip and Elizabeth make it to Yugoslavia in time to find the antidote.

WHAT THE CHRIST?!

TheAngryDrunk fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Mar 19, 2015

TheAngryDrunk
Jan 31, 2003

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

But he has a wig. His disguise is foolproof and he is unrecognizable!

There is a much bigger risk of her cracking and turning him in. Next time he goes over there a bunch of FBI agents could be waiting.

Yeah, there's no way Philip would continue on with Martha after what just happened.

TheAngryDrunk
Jan 31, 2003

Jeez...that was a good episode, but really really depressing.

TheAngryDrunk
Jan 31, 2003

Rocksicles posted:

I'd play Scrabble with ComradThesaurus

Philip needs a game where Gabrielle doesn't have such an advantage. Let's see that commie bastard play Monopoly.

"What do you mean you buy the railroad!?"

TheAngryDrunk
Jan 31, 2003

Sober posted:

The only true threat her parents could make was "if you tell anyone this, we're gone and you're orphans forever, at best".

"Sweet! I'll go live with Pastor Tim!"

TheAngryDrunk
Jan 31, 2003

Philip is lucky this show doesn't take place in present day. He'd have to worry about whether or not Kimmie is working for "To Catch a Predator."

TheAngryDrunk
Jan 31, 2003

Mu Zeta posted:

I thought she actually enjoyed the sex that time with the hotel guy and felt guilty about it.

Yeah, she was totally into that guy.

Elizabeth only has to beat out Martha, but now Philip has to be compared to the Hotel Hunk.

It's kind of an interesting twist. We haven't seen one of these two actually become interested in one of their targets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAngryDrunk
Jan 31, 2003

cheerfullydrab posted:

Put me down as somebody who thinks it'd be really funny if they told Henry and he just was cool with the whole thing and wanted to play his video games.

"Oh yeah, I figured that out two years ago. Travel agents don't have all night office emergencies."

• Locked thread