Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Martha is totally gonna shoot Stan this season, thinking she is protecting Clark from him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Sober posted:

Needs a buddy spy spinoff with Oleg, Stan and Mailbot.

Call it "The Center".

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Branis posted:

yeah I doubt enough people will know the difference between a stinger and a redeye. its enough that they know we supplied MANPADs to the afghans. Has there been any indications of which year this season is in exactly? I seem to remember there was an episode called salang pass, so 1982 maybe?

Didn't Brezhnev die in one of the first episodes this season? That happened in November 82.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

I thought it was just Paige constantly asking "what's going on" just to see if they'll tell the truth every time now. Trying to catch them in a lie so she can be mad at them again, as that's easier than accepting her parents are Soviet spies. So she asked, got a real sad not spy answer and felt bad.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Radiohead71 posted:

I can't believe all the negative comments on S3. I really enjoyed it and thought it was a great season. I hate Paige. Stan is a complete f up. Philip is coming apart at the seams. I loved seeing the C64, it brought back many good memories!

Seasons 3-4 is usually when goons turn on a show.

• Locked thread