Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Just finished watching the first season, was really surprised how good it was. Had never heard of the show but I just read a book about Stuxnet which mentions the Farewell Dossier. Talking to a friend about that led to this show. Gonna start season 2, hope this keeps up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Finished binging through season2 and up to the current episode. End of 2 surprised me with Jared. Pretty tired of Nina though. Her storyline is veering into Doug on house of cards s3 dullness.

I had a friend in jr. High find God like Paige did so it's kind of interesting to me. What happened to Paige's friend that got her into church though?

Also I had no idea non-premium cable could get away with this many butts.

phosdex fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Mar 12, 2015

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

I was alive at the time but I don't recall Est, I do remember Landmark education though, my parents got into that poo poo.

• Locked thread