Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
i have a sleeping problem in my brain and my medicine just didn't cut it last night, so i didn't 'go to bed'. i got these dank rear end circles under my eyes though so all the babes are gonna think i'm mysterious and brooding as hell so i'm problaby gonna get laid from this. if i die during the ol commute pour one out for me, later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
You have my blessing op.

Goons Are Gifts

I know that feel. I really hope that you are okay and you will do fine. I love you.

ulvir

just take lost of handwritten notes so you can flip through them when youre more awake

FuturePastNow

My cat woke me up at 4 AM and I couldn't get back to sleep. Furry jerk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
i made it home okay but i forgot to bring the right friggin textbook and i almost crashed my car ugh i hate mondays..

• Locked thread