Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iCe-CuBe.
Jun 9, 2011
release your game before you announce expansions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iCe-CuBe.
Jun 9, 2011

Bort Bortles posted:

Yes because the people that make quests and environments are the same dudes that do QA and bugfixing :allears:

release your game before you announce expansions.

iCe-CuBe.
Jun 9, 2011
i lika de sex and fuckin that bitches hot tits... hell yea

iCe-CuBe.
Jun 9, 2011

Dreylad posted:

Maybe I haven't kept up on the info about the game, but the card game seemed like a new thing I haven't heard about? Same with the "kill monsters, help people settle the land" bit, which seems ambitious as hell but pretty cool if it works out well.

you colect cards of teh girls youve hosed and trade them for $$$

iCe-CuBe.
Jun 9, 2011

NaDy posted:

I always read about people being so excited for Cyberpunk 2077 but there's like no info about it except for a trailer that explains nothing... what's all the hype about?

were waiting to see how many threesomes you can get into, in a imersive cyberpunk universe (w/ tits for me to jack off to), before we preorder the game.

iCe-CuBe.
Jun 9, 2011

Comte de Saint-Germain posted:

What is with the creepy sex questions? yesterday it was some shitposter talking about his jerk off routine, today "consumation". Ew

cant wait to j/o all over the tits of these hot babes, in a THREESOME!!!! because, saying that, is actualy creepier, than the sort of mentality tat leads to their inclusion in the frist place

iCe-CuBe.
Jun 9, 2011

Drifter posted:

"So tell me, Witcher....did you gently caress her?"

y/n

~*backstory complete*~

cant wait for this part in the witcher 3 where the witcher (hetrosexual man) fucks all the bitches, and also the villains are gay pedophiles and lesbians

iCe-CuBe.
Jun 9, 2011

Karrahad posted:

I was rewatching the trailers today and I had not consciously noticed this glimpse before.

I've been looking forward to the Geralt-Yennefer-Triss triangle drama being a huge fest of yelling and fighting where the player is forced to choose (with the third option being that you gently caress up relations with both characters), so I'm going to assume this is Geralt's wet daydream from which he'll abruptly wake up due to two very hard smacks on his head.

But if I'm wrong I guess I have nothing to lose... :banjo:

Hot threesoem hell YEHAH

iCe-CuBe.
Jun 9, 2011
Polish people in general are those things.

iCe-CuBe.
Jun 9, 2011

oswald ownenstein posted:

Can you still gently caress bitches in this game?

The trophy cards were the best part of TW1

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iCe-CuBe.
Jun 9, 2011

Ice Fist posted:

Geralt doesn't hunt dragons :colbert:

*gives you a noogie and dunks your head in the toilet*

• Locked thread