Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

the alternative is just them releasing it as downloadable DLC. there's no way they'll not release it as DLC in some form, unfortunately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
It must suck to have physical copies of games with content you pay again to access.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Butt Ghost posted:

the alternative is just them releasing it as downloadable DLC. there's no way they'll not release it as DLC in some form, unfortunately.

i don't like this thing that is pictured, but i do like your avatar. i appreciate the supple ghost butts.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

I'm pretty sure whatever approval board they send the game off to has to sign off on everything on the disc right? so how would they make that dlc stuff on disc after the development is done and they're waiting for the esrb approval?

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
People keep posting itt but the thread isn't showing them lol

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
There we go ♧

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

THE PENETRATOR posted:

People keep posting itt but the thread isn't showing them lol

never seen that error before but it happened for me too. maybe capcom is onto us.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

Isn't "Sooo" the universal term for being sarcastic?
even in bed? :wth:

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

*looks at thread title*

Wow you just noticed? The endless sequels, cash-ins, fan baiting, fan insulting and everything else didn't give it away?

I may be biased because I am a loving sheep who buys Capcom products (including Rockman.EXE: OSS yes I am a monster), but their attitude towards customers ranges from 'average' to 'gently caress you where's your wallet'.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

SSNeoman posted:

*looks at thread title*

Wow you just noticed? The endless sequels, cash-ins, fan baiting, fan insulting and everything else didn't give it away?

I may be biased because I am a loving sheep who buys Capcom products (including Rockman.EXE: OSS yes I am a monster), but their attitude towards customers ranges from 'average' to 'gently caress you where's your wallet'.

Villain tip: Next time kill
someone I actually like.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Villain tip: Next time kill
someone I actually like.

Yeah that's my point. I like their games, but I know full well what it means to be Capcom customer :sigh:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

SSNeoman posted:

*looks at thread title*

Here's a villain tip: next time (this time, which is now) kill yourself and don't post anymore because of you are dead in life.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

you should *look at gun* then shoot yourself with it

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

who the gently caress bought mega man starforce, besides this obvious consumer whore with the starforce avatar

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Y-Hat posted:

who the gently caress bought mega man starforce, besides this obvious consumer whore with the starforce avatar

Many confused grandmothers

Soral
May 30, 2009

01011001 posted:

just port dragon's dogma to pc, gently caress

Soral
May 30, 2009

its as true today as it was 2 months ago: dragons dogma should get a pc port. thanks for reading my post

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Soral posted:

its as true today as it was 2 months ago: dragons dogma should get a pc port. thanks for reading my post

It doesn't make any sense that they haven't ported it yet because it uses the same engine as Lost Planet 2 and DMC4 which was specifically designed to make great PC ports.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
I wonder if this dragon's dogma mmo coming to pc along with monhun frontier and that korean mmo monhun are hints that capcom will aways try to go for the mmo route for the PC which is loving BULLSHIT

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!

Overbite posted:

They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
one hundred pawns shouting "Look at that tree, Arisen!", forever

PixoPoxo
Dec 11, 2006
Am get!
what's imp zone's opinion on mighty no. 9?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

reply hazy try again

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

SGR posted:

i forgot about that game

Dec 26, 2012

SGR posted:

idgaf it isnt out yet

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

SGR posted:

Mighty switch force is pretty good, but there are only two of them, not 9.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
CAPCOM GAMES AR ETHE ONLY ONES I LIKE

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
OH AND METAL GEAR

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

CAPCOM GAMES AR ETHE ONLY ONES I LIKE

welcome back

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
thanks i don't play videogames anymore but I'm going to post about my dinner and say stuff like "street fighter is good"

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
The last game I played all the way through was "Ghost Trick." That's a Capcom game, and it's great.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Powerstone hasn't had a game made since the dreamcast era, but it's gotten Dead Rising DLC and a character in that new Archie Comic

Same with Shenmue...

Shenmue is going to be referenced in an American Comic book.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

The last game I played all the way through was "Ghost Trick." That's a Capcom game, and it's great.

i should replay that game. it's been a while since i last played it

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
capcom will eventually become a company that just talks about making video games, never making them

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

CharlestonJew posted:

capcom will eventually become a company that just talks about making video games, never making them
Seems weird that a Japanese company would hire Tim Schaefer.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

CharlestonJew posted:

theyll have some stiff competition right off the bat if they do that. idk if this is a good choice

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
capcom made monster hunter 4, so i think they might just be a little tsundere

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
What do you even do in Monster Hunter

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
hunt monster, use its corpse to make better weapons to hunt bigger monsters just like our noble ancestors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I hope the new ace attorney game that takes place in sherlock Holmes time is good

• Locked thread