Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

If you decide to make Impervium armor, don't do it and make Ferozium armor instead. The armor and health differences between the armors is only 10 points and you get triple the energy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I still can't believe we don't have the hylotl villages, those are the only things i'm really shocked we don't have yet. Some differences in the settlements would be kind of nice, too.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Vib Rib posted:

Sorry I don't see anything about "jokes" in the patch notes. I think humor is planned for a future update in 2016.

It's coming with the Hylotl villages

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

The Hylotl, a race the game launched with, still do not have villages.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

god bless this gay thread

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I'd be fine with something like birds get innate glide / humans heal really fast / apex move faster in all situations / fish people breathe underwater / novakids glow / robots are immune to DoTs, or w/e

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Mokinokaro posted:

Yeah I like this.

To add: Florans get some hp or a short buff from kills?

gently caress I knew i forgot a race

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

If you have six hours to burn and four other nerd friends who also enjoy history and complicated rules (congrats, I am jealous) axis and allies is fun.

E: if one of those friends always plays Germany maybe don't hang out with them anymore

• Locked thread