Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Been a while since I last checked out Starbound, as in "finding out Rho was no longer part of the team was a disheartening surprise" a while :shepface: Is there much meat to the colony building aspect? I've been hoping to see that for pretty much forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Crimson Harvest posted:

I found like 20 on the first planet. They're literally in every other container. Yeah you need a couple hundred of them to fully upgrade the MM but you were gonna open every chest anyway right?

If you think it's dumb or want to skip it just spawn some modules with the console.

Yeah, tbf I haven't even left the solar system and I've upgraded multiple times. I have many complaints about the game, but upgrading the MM is actually pretty dang satisfying

EDIT: VVVVVVVVVV

nerdz posted:

Talking about your former workplace is unprofessional if it was a normal job and not this clown circus. There's a lot of former jobs I won't comment or comment positively, but I make sure to tell everyone about the dude who bought a benz when our payment was 2 months late.

Going to second this, it's not unprofesional to call a tire fire a tire fire.

Danaru fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Jul 13, 2016

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

grimcreaper posted:

Also, anyone who likes starbound should be forced to watch Voyager.

Hey I liked Voyager, it wasn't great and it wasted potential, bu--

grimcreaper posted:

I'm not talking about the whole show, just all the clips of 'there's a legend among my people' parts. In neelix' voice. On repeat.

Nevermind.

• Locked thread