Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jawtramp
Nov 27, 2010

by XyloJW
Anyone buy this? It's not available anymore, but it was a great bundle for a great cause.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Your BYOB as hell OP, but God drat do I love that custom title text.

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
i agree, whats your steam jaw? i want to trade some poo poo with you.

Jawtramp
Nov 27, 2010

by XyloJW
Sure thing, Wootman. I'm http://steamcommunity.com/id/jawtramp/. Maybe let me know you're a goon - I get dozens of friend requests every day from scammers trying to phish my Dota items. You can see in my Steam comments that there are 12 pages of phishing links and scam attempts. Most are automatically censored and deleted by Steam, but a few make it through, so careful what you click on in there.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Jawtramp posted:

Anyone buy this? It's not available anymore, but it was a great bundle for a great cause.

Yea I bought scrolls for a dollar great bundle.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
Je sui who now??? i just wanna see Ray Man gently caress up some Hadjis!!! Oorah!

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
someone in the steam thread said it was not for prophet

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

Acquire Currency! posted:

someone in the steam thread said it was not for prophet

:rimshot:

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
This massacre is reprehensible. I'm gonna show solidarity against terrorism *buys video games*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Whatever you do, don't place shoes on prayer mats and call it art, or you will die.

• Locked thread