Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

If you have a spare one, or know a gamestop that has them, can you please go get me one and send it over PMs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

i dont have pms. sorry. good luck,

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Soral posted:

i dont have pms. sorry. good luck,

Then don't bother replying. You're wasting your time and my time.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i don't have a shiny gengar but would you be willing to settle for a whiny dash rendar?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I've just spoken with zdr and he's going to be bringing the banhammer down pretty hard on this thread if you chucklefucks don't stop making GBS threads it up.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

i don't have a shiny gengar code, but I have a shiny gengar that I got from a code, from back in october, and I don't really want him.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

BTW, the reason the OP wants this code, is to suck off the Gengar's dick. If you do not support bestiality, then please, for the love of God, do not help this sick individual.

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Wormskull posted:

BTW, the reason the OP wants this code, is to suck off the Gengar's dick. If you do not support bestiality, then please, for the love of God, do not help this sick individual.

even ghost animals need love wormskull

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
hey op. is this for omega ruby/sapphire? i know my friend has a shiny gengar. maybe he'll be willing to trade. if i had a 3ds and the game then i would trade with you for anything. i'm not invested in shinies.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

hosed up if true

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Anyone who gives things to Knuck is probably worse than the people who gave things to Bonzi

E: because Bonzi just wanted free poo poo, while Knuck wants to stick his dick in everything

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Knuck If U Suck

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

liquid courage posted:

Knuck If U Suck

El Wombato
Mar 19, 2008

Mexican Marsupial
its necrophilia actually i think? wait what the gently caress is gengar a ghost of?

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

get the gently caress out of here you homo dick sucking human being!!!!!!!

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i'll admit the post was loving funny tho... good play on usernames

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
This thread is under the protection of the Obese Brotherhood. Tread softly imps

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

MarioTeachesWiping posted:

This thread is under the protection of the Obese Brotherhood. Tread softly imps

This man is not a part of the Obese Brotherhood and does not know their intentions. Please disregard this post.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
alright I actually have a spare pokemon code, however the promotion is well past it's due date so no grantee that it will work.

a4z4qx5dnn2ducqj

post when you use it. Also you have to enter it with X/Y not OR/AS.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

liquid courage posted:

Knuck If U Suck

A classic yospos burn.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The Taint Reaper posted:

alright I actually have a spare pokemon code, however the promotion is well past it's due date so no grantee that it will work.

a4z4qx5dnn2ducqj

post when you use it. Also you have to enter it with X/Y not OR/AS.

This code must be region locked.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

El Wombato posted:

its necrophilia actually i think? wait what the gently caress is gengar a ghost of?

sonic

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Are you from the UK or America?

Because the code is for America.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I do not want to suck Gengar's dick for the record. I already have a regular Gengar in my pokemon box and I've never tried to suck its dick.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The Taint Reaper posted:

Are you from the UK or America?

Because the code is for America.

gently caress nintendo.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
The code is expired anyway

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Well I guess as compensation there are still files up showing legit legendaries that you can download into Black/White and then transfer over to Pokémon bank

http://projectpokemon.org/events/en-V.php

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Gas

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Taint Reaper posted:

Well I guess as compensation there are still files up showing legit legendaries that you can download into Black/White and then transfer over to Pokémon bank

http://projectpokemon.org/events/en-V.php

You sick bastard.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Get me a Gengar code.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Wormskull posted:

You sick bastard.

If you want to be the very best that no one ever was, you have to throw aside morals and standards.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

The Taint Reaper posted:

If you want to be the very best that no one ever was, you have to throw aside morals and standards.

That's Gary Oak talk.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Get me a Gengar code.

NO.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pal Gengar codes only. Americans need not apply.

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

:anime:

Dia tread is real, and honest.

Hol y she et

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

All gengar codes have expired, sorry.
Guess you will have to trade or inject one

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

ForeverSmug posted:

:anime:

Dia tread is real, and honest.

Hol y she et

No zombies allowed, go away

The Taint Reaper