Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
i think, we need to have an intervention to help knuc's chronic pokemon dick sucking problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Get me a Gengar code.

I didn't get one. I did get a Shiny Beldum cause Metagross pwns. gently caress going to gamestop though. LOL!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

qnqnx posted:

All gengar codes have expired, sorry.
Guess you will have to trade or inject one

The Gengar codes do not expire until the 5th.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Borsche69 posted:

Metagross pwns

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The Gengar codes do not expire until the 5th.

im gonna murder whoever gave me wrong info

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

qnqnx posted:

im gonna murder whoever gave me wrong info

My info comes straight from Bulbapedia, the community driven Pokémon encyclopedia

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

My info comes straight from Bulbapedia, the community driven Pokémon encyclopedia

Serebii needs to be murdered brutally , and also Machai for linking info from Serebii

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

If you have a spare one, or know a gamestop that has them, can you please go get me one and send it over PMs.

You want a shiny gengar to pound your butt hole.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

BTW, the reason the OP wants this code, is to suck off the Gengar's dick. If you do not support bestiality, then please, for the love of God, do not help this sick individual.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm not going to lie. Having a female gengar to suck me off would be pretty handy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm not going to lie. Having a female gengar to suck me off would be pretty handy.

You have some serious issues to work out.

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Gengar is a ghost type, which means its technically classified as a "spook"

As a racist, I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to classify human/Gengar intercourse as a form of "race traiterism" Please advise, Tia.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
spooks are g-men, actualy

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

ForeverSmug posted:

As a racist, I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to classify human/Gengar intercourse as a form of "race traiterism" Please advise, Tia.

Shiny Gengar is white in Megaform.

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

The Taint Reaper posted:

Shiny Gengar is white in Megaform.

my world is shattered help

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

good luck on your quest for a different colored pokemon

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ForeverSmug posted:

It's actually straight up bestiality at best, or an extremely deviant fetish about having sex with spiky shapes.

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Wormskull posted:

It's actually straight up bestiality at best, or an extremely deviant fetish about having sex with spiky shapes.

Is beastiality worse or better than race traiterism?

I get the newsletter but, ill admit, i never have time to read it.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

How do I close a thread on my phone.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ForeverSmug posted:

Is beastiality worse or better than race traiterism?

I get the newsletter but, ill admit, i never have time to read it.

AFAIK, according to a typical white nationalist, those would both be considered socially destructive in a big way. Tough call though my man, as I'm not a racist myself. Have a good one.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
is that how you spell it. traiterism. because there's a squiggly red underline and that's not how you spell traitor. traitorism? that's underlined too but merriam-webster says it's right. well whatever.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Wormskull posted:

BTW, the reason the OP wants this code, is to suck off the Gengar's dick. If you do not support bestiality, then please, for the love of God, do not help this sick individual.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Hmph drr ur clth eh thrud un mph phnn?

For God's sake! Take the Gengar cock out of your mouth for one second if you're going to ask us something!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

THE PENETRATOR posted:

is that how you spell it. traiterism. because there's a squiggly red underline and that's not how you spell traitor. traitorism? that's underlined too but merriam-webster says it's right. well whatever.

I think it'd be called Treachery.

El Wombato
Mar 19, 2008

Mexican Marsupial

ForeverSmug posted:

its like banging your slave so its ok

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

People who call sex "banging" have some huge problems. Grow up.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That's almost as bad as saying like a girl is Banging or something. Get real.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

So there are no version exclusive mega stones? That's badass.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

all the cool guys say 'makein whoopee'

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

They've finally made it so it's easy to get everything in the games without personally knowing someone else with the opposing version or owning 2 gameboys and games.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Stop saying I sucked off a Gengar and quoting the post where I sucked off a gengar. Final warning.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

So there are no version exclusive mega stones? That's badass.

Mega Stones huh. Riiight. Tell me again about how you don't want to suck a Gengar's dick and fondle it's balls?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

This thread is about POKEMON the children's videogames that sometimes non-pedoifiel men like to play thanks to its deceptively deep gameplay. Cut the sexual stuff out.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
the mega stones in question refer to testicles... its british slang.. he really wants the ganagars mega stones

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Knuc U Kinte posted:

This thread is about POKEMON the children's videogames that sometimes non-pedoifiel men like to play thanks to its deceptively deep gameplay. Cut the sexual stuff out.

once you stop suckin' off pokemon, freak.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

"Drop a duke on me plums."
- Knuc U Kinte, to the Gengar in a craigslist ad.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

knuc is a good poster and it is -not- ok to mention him gorging himself on cartoon ghost penis

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

No Such Thing posted:

knuc is a good poster and it is -not- ok to mention him gorging himself on cartoon ghost penis

Ah, looks like he dragged some fanboys over from YOSPOS. Need I remind you he literally has his own gang tag in YOSPOS, in case your thinking I'm just making up stuff on the spot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Ah, looks like he dragged some fanboys over from YOSPOS. Need I remind you he literally has his own gang tag in YOSPOS, in case your thinking I'm just making up stuff on the spot.

You're encouraging some of the worst posts I've read all day. I hope you're proud.

• Locked thread