Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
Shouldn't the Modron thread have been March? That would be great.

Zereth posted:

Do things like X-Crawl count?

Also no.

Always wanted to play that.

Speaking of things I always wanted to play as well as Inverse World, I printed out the playbooks for that to show to some friends who've been trying to get me to run something. (They look really nice printed out, incidentally. Kinda makes me wish I'd sprung for the physical tier.) When I mentioned it to an online acquaintance, that was apparently enough impetus to get him to announce an IW game over Skype, so now I get to play and GM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

FastestGunAlive posted:

I know the Kanye sucks comment was a page or two back but lol if you wouldn't play a campaign where the PCs form a Tribe to Quest in order to overthrow the God-King Kanye by gathering ancient artifacts of power from the Wu Tang masters, while avoiding entanglements with the Notorious Junior Mafia thieves guild. Also your bard could sound like Nate Dogg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L53gjP-TtGE

I really thought this was going to be a link to that Key & Peele sketch with "Kanye the Giant", but apparently that's not on youtube at all.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

paradoxGentleman posted:

So what I'm getting from this is, I should at least watch a Persona LP.
Which game should I start with? Is there an ongoing narrative?
Are there some good Let's Plays of them?

I've only played Persona 4, but my understanding is that Persona 1 and 2 are different beasts entirely, and the stuff that's interesting you would mostly be in 3 and 4.

(Also, this line of conversation just reminded me to check out the trailer for 5 and god drat.)

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

That particular one doesn't work under current rules, but as an amusing aside, you can still cause paper M:tG to lock up today, and it's not even that difficult. Perhaps you've seen this video of LSV breaking MTGO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGXG5rNe_tI. What the game ends up doing is actually correct, and if that happened in paper Magic, the game would be considered to be in an infinite loop and would end in a tie.

Which is why they don't template cards that way any more, mind.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Ningyou posted:

also speaking of changeling i guess i've got a Gat Out of Hell key for someone who comes up with a Changeling-themed pun that makes me giggle

Fae nobles have a really insidheous influence.

I know that's not how sidhe is pronounced, but I hope it's glamorous enough that you seelie what I did there anyway. It's not Halloween but it's still pretty s-pookie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

ProfessorCirno posted:

Also the actual best alignment system is the one where you write the action hero your character would best identify with.

John Crichton, every time.

• Locked thread