Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue

saboten posted:

YOU KNOW HE AIN'T GONNA DIE-IEEEEEE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DemonToadGoat

In which, BYOB learns about death.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

oh look, nite crew shows back up and all of a sudden this thread's rating doubles from crap to 2

Louis
Please be kinder to your animals, they depend on you.

heard u like girls

one day the roles are going to be reversed and some rear end in a top hat zebra in a car will drive over your loved ones out of spite and we'll look back at this and shake our heads

----------------

dogcrash truther
hello, if you would ever like to probate Zippy the Bummer for 6 hours, here's how to do it:

post audio or video in this thread of you singing "Rooster" by Alice in Chains. You may perform the song in any style (acapella, gal-and-a-guitar, electropop, whatever), but you must sing it, and you must sing all of it, not just recite it* or sing a part of it. If you put some effort into it and/or post video instead of audio, maybe something even better than a 6 hour probation will happen.

Here is (in my mind) the definitive version of the song, to get you pumped up for probations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjQ321z681A

*I dont know how i feel about rapping it, I guess if you really flow with it, that's ok.

posting smiling

dogcrash truther posted:

hello, if you would ever like to probate Zippy the Bummer for 6 hours, here's how to do it:

post audio or video in this thread of you singing "Rooster" by Alice in Chains. You may perform the song in any style (acapella, gal-and-a-guitar, electropop, whatever), but you must sing it, and you must sing all of it, not just recite it* or sing a part of it. If you put some effort into it and/or post video instead of audio, maybe something even better than a 6 hour probation will happen.

Here is (in my mind) the definitive version of the song, to get you pumped up for probations.

*I dont know how i feel about rapping it, I guess if you really flow with it, that's ok.

lol

cute anime girl

I want to run over OP's head. he's already fucky enough so why not just end it

google THIS

pig slut lisa posted:

oh look, nite crew shows back up and all of a sudden this thread's rating doubles from crap to 2

sorry I voted 5 based in sal's joke not the horrible thing the op did :ohdear:

also wetnightmare had better sing "rooster" in a hank hill voice

heard u like girls

follow your heart

----------------

tao of lmao

dogcrash truther posted:

just spitballing here, but how 'bout shatner? is it sacrilege to shatner AiC?

pig slut lisa

irl is good

dogcrash truther posted:

i'm the high pitched ooo sound at the beginning of the song

bwatts

pig slut lisa posted:

i'm the high pitched ooo sound at the beginning of the song

that sound stopped, and soshould you

dogcrash truther

Dont bully me! posted:

just spitballing here, but how 'bout shatner? is it sacrilege to shatner AiC?

You know, I think it would be better if the cover was sincere, rather than ironic. It's a very sincere song.

Lil Cunty

Thormachine is doing vocal warm ups as we speak

ty crap

ty landy

Cosmic Charlie

dogcrash truther posted:

Its times like these when I curse speaking in a smooth, pleasing bass.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

WD-40 posted:

Thormachine is doing vocal warm ups as we speak

this is good i miss his presence around here

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
im\ going to do it as soon as i can get a good microphone

saboten

Jett posted:

sorry I voted 5 based in sal's joke not the horrible thing the op did :ohdear:

also wetnightmare had better sing "rooster" in a hank hill voice

im saboten

and lol this song is so loving long and it only recorded like 8 seconds :negative:

thank u bacalou

saboten

im gonna try and sing it sped-up cause SIX MINUTES???

thank u bacalou

dogcrash truther

saboten posted:

think of it this way: a minute per hour

Cosmic Charlie

saboten posted:

yeah six minutes of awesome

pig slut lisa

irl is good

dogcrash truther posted:

think of it this way: a minute per hour

tht's a real solid ROI

I.N.R.I

Zippy the Bummer posted:

he was hanging ouy in front of my car and normaly the chikens run away when i start the car be he did not, i wnety to pull out and heard this squaking sound and feathers billowed, then i saw his face wax all hosed up and one eye ws all bad and messed

now he just stands around in random places acting all sad and poo poo and like wont eat or crow or rape the hens like he used to

the other roosters try to take advantage of this by attacking him but my dog intetbenes and breaks that poo poo up. the rootster sleeps under the coop unstead of going into it. i think he might be blind due to my driving ovdr his skull

should ui just kill him?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

You should marry it

dogcrash truther

pig slut lisa posted:

tht's a real solid ROI

this guy is a BFC regular. he knows

google THIS

saboten posted:

im saboten

sorry I'm a little fucky right now

Bobert Bobertson

dogcrash truther posted:

im up for it

Thormachine

here ya go

Edit: haha soundcloud thinks its the original. one sec.

https://soundcloud.com/thormachine/rooster

Thormachine fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Feb 1, 2015

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Sorry! We can't find that track.
Did you try to access a private track, but were not logged in?
Maybe the track has been removed.

:smith:

tao of lmao

Sorry! We can't find that track.
Did you try to access a private track, but were not logged in?
Maybe the track has been removed.

Miss Psychosis

HONK

Lil Cunty

lol

soundcloud just sent us a copyright warning

ty crap

ty landy

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

if anyone here didn't click the 'i need help' button, you're lying to yourself

Bobert Bobertson

WD-40 posted:

lol

:ohdear:

tao of lmao

owned

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

if anyone here didn't click the 'i need help' button, you're lying to yourself

finally. a button that understands me.

Lil Cunty

I'm going to be so mad when the copyright police take me to jail before I have a chance to see julios new av

ty crap

ty landy

dogcrash truther

WD-40 posted:

lol

dang...try vocaroo. I don't think they give a poo poo

Diqnol

dogcrash truther posted:

http://tindeck.com/listen/vhgiz

I've never listened to this song before now.

Get him as soon as he's off?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

WD-40 posted:

lol

workin hard on a sundey

soundcloud should join work crew

• Locked thread