Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther

True and Real posted:

http://tindeck.com/listen/vhgiz

I've never listened to this song before now.

Get him as soon as he's off?

that's a beautiful ooooooooooOOOooooo you got there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thormachine

ha vocaroo gives zero fucks

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Dbs7ybIS1Y

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

True and Real posted:

drat nice

tao of lmao

the covers pour in. op never stood a chance.

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

thats 12 hours

Lil Cunty

True and Real posted:

haha layne is that you

ty crap

ty landy

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

can we make it last a whole month?

Diqnol

It was really bad tbh

I Dunno

im gunna do this sometime this week

dogcrash truther

beautiful. sincere. rockin'.

i guess soundcloud gotcha because you used the original song as your backing track

tao of lmao

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Z9lRmrtBeZ

sure i'll embarrass myself so that someone else might not post for 6 hours

dogcrash truther

Dont bully me! posted:

haha drat dude...i thought for sure from the intro oos that it was gonna be a rough ride but the you did allright with the lyrics

tao of lmao

it feels like when you're singing along in the car and then someone pulls all the car and music audio away and you feel like an idiot

Lil Cunty

I love this thread now

it's incredibly dreamy

ty crap

ty landy

Diqnol

Dont bully me! posted:

This isn't too bad

pig slut lisa

irl is good

WD-40 posted:

I love this thread now

it's incredibly dreamy

same but i think people are forgetting to change their votes

Thormachine

Dont bully me! posted:

these are all great

a single heroin filled tear rolled down layne staley's cat eaten corpse face just now

Thormachine fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Feb 1, 2015

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
miss u layne

FluffieDuckie

i've never been so proud of yobbers for putting themselves out there for something they believe in.

my heart's so full it's gonna burst :love:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

tao of lmao

Brillo_Pad posted:

miss u layne

y'know i don't totally hate new alice in chains stuff. the new guy seems fine to me.

Zippy the Bummer

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
taking this opportunity to say that True and Real's "Rooster" was the best so far

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

dogcrash truther

Zippy the Bummer posted:

taking this opportunity to say that True and Real's "Rooster" was the best so far

thank you for your opinion

tao of lmao

Zippy the Bummer posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

same

Zippy the Bummer

Silent Majority
The Don
eighteen hours of prodation have given me time to ponder what i have come to thin of as the Strange Mytery of the rooster Rundown, i i have some stunning conclusions which lead me to wonder...

if i were a chicken and my head got run over by a automobile, could i libe?

my sudden doubt spurred me to launch an investigation to get to the bottom of this case, and find the FACTS

SYNOPS

IS i got in my car. i noted there was a white rooster i front of the car. this did not concern me since chickens always get out of the way quicklyt when i start the car

i start the engine and slowly pull forward. i hear a loud squawk and see the rooster run away to my right. he hides under the chicken coop nearby

i get out walk around to the front of the car, see a bunch of long white feathers. i go look at the rooster and his face is messed up. oh gently caress i think, to myself ran over my roosters head

i cannot get to him under the coop. i get back in the car and run errands.

LATER i see him standing around. i start to wonder if i should kill him and end his suffering. i get really trashed and post this thread, also other threads unrelated to the case

i listen to renditions of rooster by alice in Chains, which is also the only good song by Alicw in Chains and isnt all monotone trash about black holes or some poo poo

i have the EPIPHANY that chickens cant get run over and live.....but what did happen???? i have to get to the bottom of this Case.....

pig slut lisa

irl is good

what country are you from

pig slut lisa

irl is good

you have a beguiling prose style, is why i ask

Zippy the Bummer

Silent Majority
The Don
i have conducted observations tat lead me to conclude that the white rooster is half blind but cpable of continued survival and even contentment insasmuch as chickens can be, but i must gather video evidence of this........and i will

i have suspicions about his face wound but no proff yet

and the feathers........i just dont know

pig slut lisa posted:

what country are you from

indiana

ron color
oki enough loving around, time to get to brass tacks......when is a bird happy. what are the signs of bird happiness

ron color
this isnt just for the op it is a general life question

FluffieDuckie

zippy i have no interest in any videos of injured animals and your cheerful description of this animal's sufffering is upsetting me. please reconsider this course of action

Zippy the Bummer

Silent Majority
The Don

ron color posted:

oki enough loving around, time to get to brass tacks......when is a bird happy. what are the signs of bird happiness

from my numerous observations of birds.....id say fluffng of feathers, cooing

chicken love to fuckin coo and fluff when they are all warm and not needing food an poo poo

ron color
ok zipppy i trust you, i know you know what is right. what im saying is i dont want to have to answer any questions when the bird police come knocking, do right by the birds

ron color
bird police: afternoon sir. we just have a few questions.....
me: zippy you motherfucker

Zippy the Bummer

Silent Majority
The Don

FluffieDuckie posted:

zippy i have no interest in any videos of injured animals and your cheerful description of this animal's sufffering is upsetting me. please reconsider this course of action

you will reconsider when i slowly soom in on his good eye and he saters at the camera and looks right into the depths of your quivering soul with steely cold determination and you realize how much more awesome he is than you coul ever be

he will stare through the internet across space and time and judge you for what you are

FluffieDuckie

Zippy the Bummer posted:

you will reconsider when i slowly soom in on his good eye and he saters at the camera and looks right into the depths of your quivering soul with steely cold determination and you realize how much more awesome he is than you coul ever be

he will stare through the internet across space and time and judge you for what you are

zippy hon do you have a learning disability?

Stormyish

Zippy the Bummer posted:

holy poo poo, mods?
I keep asking for crazy people ironically but jesus

Stormyish

FluffieDuckie posted:

isn't there a law about internet posting that when presented with the question "do you have a learning disability" the answer is always yes?

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

ron color posted:

bird police: afternoon sir. we just have a few questions.....
me: zippy you motherfucker

lmao

Crap

FluffieDuckie posted:

i wouldn't expect a wealthy californian to understand the life of an alcoholic farmer

scrub lover is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color
op: birds are resilient. and even though there was a bird tragedy today i think theres a silver lining
byob: this dude is a monster........

• Locked thread