Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
playing Hyrule Warriors on the Wii U Gamepad and watching a movie on my TV at the same time is pretty good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

i dont think you will be missing many good games this gen if you only have like a 3ds a wii u and a gaming pc. like only bloodborne

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
Bloodborne and Persona 5 I guess.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Contest Winner posted:

And probably the better version of uhhh anime fighting games I guess if your a sex offender.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Not that I give a poo poo about either of the games you named.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

im really sad that I'll probably never own bloodbourne

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Contest Winner posted:

Persona 5 is on PS3 too

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
ill get persona 5 on the vita 2 in 2020

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

It is good.

Well, see you again next time you are created, thread.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Famous TV Dad posted:

another cool thing about the gamepad is playing wii games on it

I thought you still need the wiimote though for that. Right?

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Knuc U Kinte posted:

After looking past the hype in this forum (perpetuated mostly by people who unironically post in gbs crew threads mind you) there's nothing intriguing about the WiiU. It's a stupid piece of turd.

Yawn.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Ragg posted:

I thought you still need the wiimote though for that. Right?

You do

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
I have to buy a wiimote plus, nunchuk, brawl, sd card, and sd card reader next, as well as a bunch more wii u games.

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...
yeah, ok

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

he's a YOSPOS superstar

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ragg posted:

I have to buy a wiimote plus, nunchuk, brawl, sd card, and sd card reader next, as well as a bunch more wii u games.

You big dumb sucker. You will play it twice and then forget about it until someone with a dinner fan gang tag makes a thread about the new mario party.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

You big dumb sucker. You will play it twice and then forget about it until someone with a dinner fan gang tag makes a thread about the new mario party.

I play my Wii U every other day at the very least and I own about 400 games on steam I've never even booted up.

Jawtramp
Nov 27, 2010

by XyloJW
Tomorrow, I'm going to mod my Virtual Wii within the Wii U. Apparently, you can get Gamecube games to run on it, and it supports the Gamecube controller adapter.

farsel
Aug 4, 2007

The Wii U is awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

farsel posted:

The Wii U is awesome.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I play my Wii U every other day at the very least and I own about 400 games on steam I've never even booted up.

You heard it here first, folks. WiiU owners are wasteful morons.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
i like controversy

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

elf help book posted:

ill get persona 5 on the vita 2 in 2020

that is when I will purchase my first Vita

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Jawtramp posted:

Tomorrow, I'm going to mod my Virtual Wii within the Wii U. Apparently, you can get Gamecube games to run on it, and it supports the Gamecube controller adapter.

It's all true and really good.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

They should have called it the PiiU because its hardware architecture and game catalogue stinks.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

They should have called it the PiiU because its hardware architecture and game catalogue stinks.

You sure it's not the men's rear end dust you got all over your mug from getting your grill up in other dude's bungholes?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

You sure it's not the men's rear end dust you got all over your mug from getting your grill up in other dude's bungholes?

I'm sure, because the only asses I bury my face into are women's rear end pussies when I'm doing some badass sex moves on them. I know the straight man cool gently caress doer handshake and everything.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

he's a YOSPOS superstar

Despite that he acts ike a dickhead...

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The way I game has been redefined.

Jawtramp
Nov 27, 2010

by XyloJW

Heran Bago posted:

It's all true and really good.

It's a shame the controller adapter doesn't work with VC games.. I would have loved to play the N64 games through that instead of through some lovely emulator that doesn't work properly.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Any details about the zombie fleshlight?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm sure, because the only asses I bury my face into are women's rear end pussies when I'm doing some badass sex moves on them. I know the straight man cool gently caress doer handshake and everything.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

+1

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thanks, whoever told me to get the Wii U with Mario 3D World. It's pretty good.

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

Ralp posted:

Thanks, whoever told me to get the Wii U with Mario 3D World. It's pretty good.

It's impossible to not have fun playing that game.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Any details about the zombie fleshlight?

It looks badass.
NWS. http://i.imgur.com/rMEUMAo.png

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

How does it feel?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

How does it feel?

To quote the unboxing video, "This is probably the most badass thing I'll ever put my weiner in."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

What are DemoniusX's thoughts on this mother fucker?

• Locked thread