Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

How does it feel?

It feels just like a real pussy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

What are DemoniusX's thoughts on this mother fucker?

Not sure but a sexually frustrated man in his 20's contacted me on youtube about how he can buy the Fleshlight but hide it from his parents.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Not sure but a sexually frustrated man in his 20's contacted me on youtube about how he can buy the Fleshlight but hide it from his parents.

Erm, I'd rather like you to not disclose this kind of request as I have a reputation to mantain here.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Erm, I'd rather like you to not disclose this kind of request as I have a reputation to mantain here.

fear not, TheLovablePlutonis. this is a safe zone.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The only people on SA who hate nintendo are the guys who used to post in the wiiu fail!! Thread, and now they just spend all day sulking in the Xbox one sucks thread.

I used to post in that thread but then I spent like $700 on Wii U stuff and I spend all day playing sweet games.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Tender Bender posted:

I used to post in that thread but then I spent like $700 on Wii U stuff and I spend all day playing sweet games.

good

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

It feels just like a real pussy.

And how does that feel?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I have one major complaint about the Wii U: there isn't enough time to play all the cool games that it has out, let alone to invite over all the friends I should be inviting to have gaming sessions for the many games which you can play with friends. It should come with free time off from work IMO.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

I have one major complaint about the Wii U: there isn't enough time to play all the cool games that it has out, let alone to invite over all the friends I should be inviting to have gaming sessions for the many games which you can play with friends. It should come with free time off from work IMO.

Word, I own and still haven't played Pikmin, Tropical Freeze, Wind Waker, and Zombi U, and I've barely touched Monster Hunter and Hyrule Warriors. I'm pretty much good for the next year.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
captain toad makes me smile

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I like the Captain Toad levels in Mario 3D world.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

FactsAreUseless posted:

I like the Captain Toad levels in Mario 3D world.

Me too. I'm going to buy Captain Toad right now because it was sold out for a while.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i thought the captain toad levels were boring and easy i dont get it. i liked the ghost house levels

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

And how does that feel?

*fills a plastic mold with baby oil* just like the real thing!

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Silver Striker posted:

Me too. I'm going to buy Captain Toad right now because it was sold out for a while.

i hope you enjoy it and it makes you smile like it made me smile.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Apparently random tescos in the UK are selling Wiius for like seventy quid so anyone more mobile than me keep an eye out I guess

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Silver Striker posted:

enjoy your adventures with toad and toadette!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Toad was always my favorite character to play as in Mario Kart, and I loved shouting I'M THE BEST! I also enjoy whichever of Captain Toad's little crewmembers says "Oh no!" when you talk to him in Mario Galaxy. Captain Toad and his interstellar crew were a great addition to Super Mario, and I am glad to see that Nintendo is allowing him to shine with his own game.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
toad is lame but captain toad is cool

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

elf help book posted:

toad is lame but captain toad is cool

wow. this thread was really positive until someone had to bring their disgusting negativity aimed at my favorite mushroom retainer, who was cool long before he got his spaceship and obtained his captain status.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

wow. this thread was really positive until someone had to bring their disgusting negativity aimed at my favorite mushroom retainer, who was cool long before he got his spaceship and obtained his captain status.

toad and captain toad are different people

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

There was an update to Hyrule Warriors that adds a lot of cool poo poo and the MM DLC came out today for us NA people.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Silver Striker posted:

There was an update to Hyrule Warriors that adds a lot of cool poo poo and the MM DLC came out today for us NA people.

Yeah. It was a big update, both in terms of its actual size and the stuff added. I'm looking forward to the EXP and Rupee plus potions.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Bicyclops posted:

Yeah. It was a big update, both in terms of its actual size and the stuff added. I'm looking forward to the EXP and Rupee plus potions.

Being able to restart from the pause screen without leaving the map is epic. They also added a display that tells you how much damage you've taken. It's a really good update.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Silver Striker posted:

Being able to restart from the pause screen without leaving the map is epic. They also added a display that tells you how much damage you've taken. It's a really good update.

It has just finished installing for me, so I am actually going to stop posting, tap my amiibos, and see what Tingle and Young Link have to offer!

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
ill get this when it doesnt come with a dumbass ipad controller, horse poo poo.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

African AIDS cum posted:

its cool

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

you'll never get it.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

African AIDS cum posted:

Actually, it comes with the cool gamepad.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I was just enjoying how comfortable the gamepad felt as I sprayed Tinkle bombs all over a horde of Stalfos.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

downloading zelda warriors dlc pack/update now :D

this new one is the tingle one right? do i need to unlock him or do they just give him to me because they know i need it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

And how does that feel?

Touch yourself to find out what a real pussy feels like.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

holky gently caress

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Awesome! posted:

downloading zelda warriors dlc pack/update now :D

this new one is the tingle one right? do i need to unlock him or do they just give him to me because they know i need it

they just give him to you. he's really fun to play as, although i wish he made just a little less noise.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

mabels big day posted:

you'll never get it.
They got any sick games coming out?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

African AIDS cum posted:

you dont watch nintendo direct?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

African AIDS cum posted:

It's the only console with any sick games at all now or in the known future.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

African AIDS cum posted:

mario kart 8, new super mario bros. u, super mario 3D world, captain toad treasure tracker, donkey kong country: tropical freeze, hyrule warriors, smash brothers 4 wii u, and the windwaker remake are all already out, to say nothing of splatoon and new titles in the popular zelda and star fox franchises.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

if asked by a magical creature what you wish for, there is but one clear answer in this generation of consoles: "Power me up with Nintendo, Santa!"

• Locked thread