Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

seiferguy posted:

I see this is where African AIDS cum has taken refuge after the Seahawks super bowl loss.

Shut up about sports dude nobody cares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Silver Striker posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

what about wii sports.

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
i just got a wii u and theres like a billion different cheap plastic parts to plug into it and 2 ac adapters lmao

looking forward to playing the fun games tho

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Silver Striker posted:

Dec 26, 2012

hell yeah

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Using a Pro Controller on a computer is a dream come true. Once again, Nintendo are the most epic masters of gaming.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Using a Pro Controller on a computer is a dream come true. Once again, Nintendo are the most epic masters of gaming.

the design of the pro controller is extremely good for binding of isaac

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mung Dynasty posted:

i just got a wii u and theres like a billion different cheap plastic parts to plug into it and 2 ac adapters lmao

looking forward to playing the fun games tho

There's the power plug and an HDMI port. What are you talking about

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think he means the stuff that comes with the Deluxe.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

We had a sports thread with way less rules than most places but I think it tapered off after the superbowl feel free to bump it.

Sports are fun.

Also if anyone here wants to play anything on the wii u this weekend that would be cool.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The only cool sports are Wrestling.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Silver Striker posted:

I care deeply about the Calgary Flames but this is like being a cubs fan almost.

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Wormskull posted:

I think he means the stuff that comes with the Deluxe.

correct

in addition to the main ac adapter and the hdmi cord there is the sensor bar, the ac adapter for the gamepad, the cradle for the gamepad, and the cradles for the console if u want to set it vertically and probably some other poo poo im forgetting

its all v. silly

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Mung Dynasty posted:

correct

in addition to the main ac adapter and the hdmi cord there is the sensor bar, the ac adapter for the gamepad, the cradle for the gamepad, and the cradles for the console if u want to set it vertically and probably some other poo poo im forgetting

its all v. silly

If you get an external drive there's even more stuff depending on which kind you get.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't know what's silly about it but uhhh, okay.

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

i dunno man i just like poo poo being simple and clean like why cant i just charge the gamepad by plugging it directly into the system but im enjoying the console anyway and thats what matters :3:

is nintendo ever going to follow through with making ds games available in the wii u store

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
hey guys i got a wii u like a month ago so please add "johnomally" to your friends list so i can better imagine what its like to have friends. i will play games with you

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Corporate Kane posted:

hey guys i got a wii u like a month ago so please add "johnomally" to your friends list so i can better imagine what its like to have friends. i will play games with you

Awesome. Let's team up. Are ypu going to get Xenoblade Chronicles X?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

The only cool sports are Wrestling.

And Test Cricket.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Anime Curator posted:

Awesome. Let's team up. Are ypu going to get Xenoblade Chronicles X?

maybe, I have Xenoblade and barely played it

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i am going to preorder xenoblade chronicles which should tell you how hyped i am for it

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Is there any reason at all to play wind waker HD on hero mode

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

if you mean "do i get anything special for doing it", no. in fact you can switch it on and off at anytime.

it makes stuff deal double damage and you cant find any health recovery in the wild. so basically the beginning of the game where you only have a couple of hearts is a giant slog, and then everything else is still too easy because it's wind waker. dont do it IMO

extremebuff fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Feb 13, 2015

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I dunno, usually Zelda games are fairly easy so if I can make it a little tougher then I try to.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

I dunno, usually Zelda games are fairly easy so if I can make it a little tougher then I try to.

The final dungeon in zelda 1 was kicning my rear end so i stopped playing it, also, its not that fun

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

The final dungeon in zelda 1 was kicning my rear end so i stopped playing it, also, its not that fun

The controls are jittery AIDS, at least in my experience with NES Remix.,

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
Waiting on that gamecube controller adapter.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Get the gently caress out of here.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

ugh

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stink Fag is very epic.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
Finally caved in and bought an external hard drive. Metroid Prime Trilogy, here I come

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

MarioTeachesWiping posted:

Finally caved in and bought an external hard drive. Metroid Prime Trilogy, here I come

I wish your head would finally cave in

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Frank Horrigan posted:

I wish your head would finally cave in

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1KMz3cHhtqg

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol.

Dec 26, 2012

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

The controls are jittery AIDS, at least in my experience with NES Remix.,

Yeah and they just dump you in a room full of enemies who shoot crap at you towards the end, and thsoe gay rear end spiinning bee enemies. And you only get 3 hearts refilled and theres no pots or pans to break like in lttp. It sucks rear end!

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Lol

• Locked thread