Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl, Wii U Special Edition. Well? What do you think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Hmm, interesting premise...

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i wouldnt buy it op, to be honest

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
Maybe if it was an HD, patched rerelease with all three games. Then it'd be top tier.

Dec 26, 2012

i dont think stalker on a console would be very good op

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

elf help book posted:

i wouldnt buy it op, to be honest

Think about it: inventory on the game pad, but you control the game with the Wiimote, like Prime. It would be incredibly epic.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

a Wii U STALKER game that plays like ZombiU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: W.I.I.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

THE PENETRATOR posted:

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: W.I.I.

thats way too much work for my period key

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The WiiU is just the same lovely games from 20 years ago. If any console needs a killer app it's the WiiU.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Mario kart...8? *wallet makes a downs syndrome version of Vince MacMahon intrigued face 1*

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The WiiU is just the same lovely games from 20 years ago. If any console needs a killer app it's the WiiU.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Sad.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
The Wii U game pad screen could be a geiger counter or something, do you think that would be a cool idea OP?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

mr.capps posted:

The Wii U game pad screen could be a geiger counter or something, do you think that would be a cool idea OP?

That would be awesome, a good way to steer clear of radiation for sure.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Hmm I meant in the video game but that could be useful in real life as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I meant in the video game too, you're all mixed up, but I'll forgive it, товарищ.

• Locked thread