Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
joke_explainer

http://www.theonion.com/articles/venus-added-to-registry-of-historically-significan,37928/

check that out, they say they're adding venus to the register of historic planets, but look at the photo: that's venus imaged without an atmosphere! its even weirder because the article credits its ultra-thick atmosphere as a reason to add it. very contradictory message here. they should talk to their photoshoppers...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grass Effect
it looks cooler without an atmosphere tbh, if I were venus I would totally pose without it

joke_explainer

Ivy posted:

it looks cooler without an atmosphere tbh, if I were venus I would totally pose without it

agreed I guess, it does look cooler, it's just the plaque in the foreground clearly isn't radar-imaged, also why does it have that weird booster on it and why is it firing? still getting into position? would be weird for it to burn directly toward the planet, wasteful

Al Borland

by XyloJW
the atmosphere adds a few extra pounds.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread