Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Hipster Occultist posted:

paladins and grogs are like ice cream and pizza :allears:

hahaha holy poo poo this is bizarre on so many levels

It also reminds me of that comic strip with the piss forest that I can't seem to find, someone here has it I'm sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Error 404 posted:

And its such a wonderful and succint term.

It's a really dumb comic though because it failed to convey how the sea lion was arguing in bad faith? I mean I read D&D (the subforum, not the game, but that too) all the time, and I get the terminology, by if you replaced the sea lion with a minority I don't think as twee a phrase as "sealioning" would be getting thrown around.

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Lightning Lord posted:

The lion is constantly harassing the woman and acting like it has the right to her time, 24/7. It also is obviously only interested in debating to prove her wrong and be the masterful victor.

I see. I just parsed it as her not answering any of the sea lion's questions, and having said a really dumb anti-sea lion thing out loud sort of invited a challenge to her idiot anti-sea lion opinion. I concede though that after she clammed up for being called out on her bullshit, the sea lion really didn't have any reason to further harass her.

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
Hey chill out you grogs, I'm just asking questions :shrug:

• Locked thread