Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

PR wrote 400 pages about tire carcasses?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

holocaust bloopers posted:

I should not be looking at another GTX 970 to run an SLI setup with.

Don't SLI

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

LiquidRain posted:

I haven't touched racing since Forza 4 either, and I'm in the same boat. I can't drive anything. I figured jumping in to the karts for career mode would be a good idea, to start with some slow and easy stuff. Hahaha. Hah. Aha. :saddowns:

Drive the e30 :allears:

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Farming Simulator literally gets better peripherals than all of pc sim racing

http://www.polygon.com/2015/6/11/8767297/saitek-makes-farming-simulator-the-next-steel-battalion-with-299

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

hopterque posted:

Why would you buy an xbox one when you can just wait for them to announce forza on pc at gamescom.

lol if you think this is ever gonna happen

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Gasoline posted:

Those patchnotes look great, any word on when it'll come out?

6-8 weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Update to Windows 10.

• Locked thread