Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Excellent choice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Funnypost Collabo posted:

The Wolf Among Us Episode 2 is directed by a guy named "Jason Latino"

There is a memorial here for German prisoners of war that dies here during the first world war and one of the guys is named Herman German and another is named Joe Fuckola

http://heritage.utah.gov/apps/history/markers/detailed_results.php?markerid=2349

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Funnypost Collabo posted:

Mooooooom Grandpa John keeps trying to tell war stories when im playing call of duty

Herman German and Joe Fuckola, though

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

wait... I thought Fox and Wolf were together. What the hell happened?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

les fleurs du mall posted:

I think falco gets c..cu....

the thing is, like, a year ago I was saying that Falco would be a much better partner for Fox than Wolf and Pro Target gave me a bunch of poo poo about it. :colbert:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

les fleurs du mall posted:

Really? you don't think things between them could get Slippy?

:stare: Slippy has Down Syndrome dude...

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Pro Target posted:

Falco can satisfy most of fox's emotional needs,but is too gentle and caring to satisfy his natural masochistic tendencies,need to be dominated, or to fulfill him sexually

Are they in an open relationship, or is there jealously?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Pro Target posted:

theres absolutely insane amounts of jealousy as he bounces back and forth between them and its unhealthy as hell... buyt sexy too

ok, I get it now. Thank you for explaining it to me

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Just cracked 900 hours in Kerbal. Finished first mission to Ike and Duna. Due to the new way NERVs work, every last little bit of dV was necessary to return. All I had left was 12 units of mono-propellant.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I've been playing elite: dangerous because i'm a huge nerd

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Of you look, you will see that I did indeed shoot and kill Noam Chomsky

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

:stonk:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Miss Psychosis posted:

Last question: Will we be experiencing ennui?

lol. how is this even a question?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

treasure bear posted:

the dream is alive in tempe arizona

Tempe Arizona is the real life version of BYOB

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Chill la Chill posted:

you mean like this?

those are children

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

oh hey. hey dudes. Rimworld is really fun.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

My dog had puppies in the game, which was awesome, but the world of rimworld is a harsh one and one of the puppies caught fire and the other one got bitten by a cobra. :(

My colonists cooked and ate them

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I don't understand pokemon

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

:psyduck:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Lizard Wizard posted:

reading the kana for its Japanese name (スイクン) "soo-ee-koon" is correct. "sweecoon" is just the same thing but a bit faster!

soo desu ne

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

So, I realized that I'm the mini-boss right under the big boss at work. I sit all day in a room in the middle of the top floor, my key card is the last key card you need to get, and I'm difficult to fight, but I don't have any special abilities.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

blaise rascal posted:

just started fall out new vegas. should I select "wild wasteland" as a trait?

yes

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Not for nothing, but I named my space ship the "1998 Toyota Corolla"

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Hugh Malone posted:

Ooh that's a new one. I quit when they failed all my missions for dying, without any cargo

I will be a spaceship again one day tho

I decided to be an explorer.

I have found so many delightful places.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Hugh Malone posted:

I was a fuel rat

The Berris Fueler

The ID number thing should have been NRVOUS

Cool. I think the Fuel Rats are one of the coolest organizations to come out of the game. I haven't needed any help in that regard, but I'm sure I'll strand myself thousands of light years out at some point. It's good to know that there are so many people that will help strangers in a video game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I don't want to brag, but I play Sudoku at the Expert level.